Honored Contributor

Re: new : cinnamon roll situation

@aroc3435 : I tried this on my iPad. The text was highlighted in blue but clicked on copy and not able to complete. Any suggestions  appreciated. Southern Bee 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SouthernBee   See post 18 of this topic where @beckyb1012 posted directions for copying for the ipad.

The first directions I used worked on my MacBook laptop.  Trust me, I am the last person to approach for computer knowledge.  

I had to learn how to get along with computers for work as an administrative assistant but I was hired for my verbal and written communication skills--not computer expertise.

Good luck.  I'm still playing around with her directions for lengthier items to copy and paste.  Think the format of what you are attempting to move matters, plus my "highlighting skills" with mouse clicks are notoriously uneven.  I am a dinosaur when it comes to technology--always behind the curve, way behind.

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 : I agree and understand. When I started working couldn’t type and never had a computer- very stressful. Married and DH insisted on a computer- didn’t like it but he made a mistake and told me how to research product information and how to shop. Older friend visited and she had a tablet- Wow. Finally purchased IPad and still trying to figure everything out. Love my recliner and IPad- can shop, email and play games while DH watching tv or things that I’m not interested in. Thanks for sharing information. Southern Bee 

Trusted Contributor

Hi Everyone,

You're welcome for the copy and the paste of the cinnamon roll recipe from AllRecipes...

I know the frustration of not being able to find something on-line. or not being able to post it, etc. My husband will have no trouble looking something up, and I'll be like, "How were you able to find that so easily, and I couldn't find it...??!!" He'll just laugh and say, "At least I'm good for something!!" Smiley LOL Smiley Wink

@sfnative , the yeast for the rolls is mention in the recipe, at the bottom of the ingredient list. I went back and tried my best to highlight it for you in bold in the recipe.

I broke everything down into sections, as when I copied and pasted the recipe, the formatting changed and everything was in one long list with one break, and it was hard to tell what "went where." LOL!! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@aroc3435 : I tried this on my iPad. The text was highlighted in blue but clicked on copy and not able to complete. Any suggestions  appreciated. Southern Bee 

@SouthernBee not sure about the ipad but on my pc I have to make sure the mouse stays inside the highlighted portion before I can click the copy.  If I click outside the highlighted text it goes back to normal.  So maybe that is where the snafu is.  Let us know how it is going. B.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."