Respected Contributor

Re: do you like to shop at kroger's

I like all three of the Kroger's near me and shop at all three often.   Sometimes, they have incredibly good prices.

Also love the quality that can be found in many areas (particularly the meat department) of our local Publix grocery stores.  Publix is offering  increasingly good deals, probably to  better compete with the huge number of grocery stores here.

I am a committed Costco and sometimes BJ's member, too.

I'm fed up with  our local Sprouts "natural food" store after I went in there once  and checked out with three items,  only to find out I had been overcharged for two of the three. 

Also shop often at Aldi for certain things.

Trusted Contributor

NO.   The Kroger's close to me are dirty and cluttered.  The floors need a good scrubbing.  I prefer Publix.

Honored Contributor

In my area, they're called Ralph's. There are MANY of them and every store I've been in is big, beautiful, clean and the employees are extremely friendly and helpful.  I think the Kroger brand products are excellent and they save me a great deal of money. 

~ house cat ~
Valued Contributor

Grew up with my family doing major shopping at Kroger's.  Continued the tradition until corporate shut them down here in our area of PA.  Loved to use their seasoned stuffing bread they offered at Thanksgiving time to make my dressing.  Sometimes scoot over the state line to shop at Kroger's in WV and shop there when we stay in SC!

Honored Contributor

Love ❤️ Kroger’s! The only place I shop! 

Respected Contributor

Yes

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Our Kroger’s is called Fred Meyers where I live. I love ❤️Fred Meyers! 

Same love Fred's some of the store brands are better than the name brands. 

Trusted Contributor

i think it depends on your area as to how good kroger's really is.  corp has let this one go really downhill.  they depend on the wic and the food stamp program so they do not want to put a lot intto the store.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Kroger is our home town grocery store & we love it! Prices cannot be beat..I now buy just about everything from there, things I used to go to Target for..

We can order everything online & pick it up at the store or have it delivered to our door, haven’t tried that yet! 

Super Contributor

I moved from a metropolitan area to a rural setting and one thing I miss is Kroger. I used their brand and still like their salad dressings. Their sales can be phenomenal