Respected Contributor
@debic That would be tasty over a baked potato. Leave the broccoli a bit bigger and you are done!
Valued Contributor

@cinderford

This is a good tasting, easy baked dip.  It is "mild" but additional chopped sweet onions can be added for more flavor.  It comes from the website "White on Rice Couple".

IMG_0963.JPG

1 8 ounce package cream cheese (at room temperature)
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese 
1 cup diced sweet onion 
2 teaspoons freshly cracked black pepper (reduce to 1tsp if not a pepper lover!)

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan, onion, and black pepper and until everything is thoroughly combined.
Pour the mixture into a 6-inch (15-cm) baking dish or any oven-safe dish. Bake for 50 minutes to one hour, till everything is melted together. When the top crust is brown and almost burnt-looking, the dip is ready. The darker brown the crust becomes, the better the flavors are.
Serve with your favorite crusty bread, crackers, slices of tomatoes, or crunchy vegetables such as radishes, jicama, carrots, and celery.

From White on Rice Couple

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Respected Contributor

@Tigriss wrote:
@debic That would be tasty over a baked potato. Leave the broccoli a bit bigger and you are done!

It would, not sure why I never do that.   I might as well throw some cooked bacon on top as well.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

@debic Oooohhh Why didn't I think of bacon too!  Wendy's used to sell a broccoli cheese baked potato but our local one doesn't sell it any more.  I do get their chili and put that on the potato with butter and sour cream and chives.  That is delish and a meal, cheap too!

Respected Contributor
We also do pulled pork stuffed potatoes. You put pulled pork, BBQ sauce, butter and cheese on a baked potato!! That is great. Now I want a potato bar!
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thank you everyone for help with cheese dip, will be trying some of them soon.