Respected Contributor

best mashed sweet potatoes with maple syrup, butter, tequilla and lime juice

[ Edited ]

Here is the recipe a few of my QVC pals requested,  and it was bumped up by another QVC pal in the kitchen category.

best mashed sweet potatoes with maple syrup, butter, tequilla and lime juice

i had 2 sweet potatoes and peeled, cubed and boiled them.

then mashed with hand masher and added 1 teaspoon each of tequila, key west real lime juice, Vermont maple syrup, plenty sweet butter, and salt & pepper.

Delicious with my left over smoked sliced roast pork, and had this for a late lunch, and will finish the rest tonight for dinner........just a little sweet potatoes are left and a few more remaining slices of the smoked roast pork.

Honored Contributor

Re: best mashed sweet potatoes with maple syrup, butter, tequilla and lime juice

Adore, FYI: the original recipe WAS in the Kitchen Forum so when I bumped it forward - it moved it forward there. 

I notice you have mentioned it several times already so I figured you might want to know.

Honored Contributor

Re: best mashed sweet potatoes with maple syrup, butter, tequilla and lime juice

@ChiliPepper wrote:

Adore, FYI: the original recipe WAS in the Kitchen Forum so when I bumped it forward - it moved it forward there. 

I notice you have mentioned it several times already so I figured you might want to know.

Thank you for this, I had no idea how this worked (I'm just glad is showed up).  Clever girl . . . Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks againSmiley Happy.

Respected Contributor

me tooSmiley Happy.