Honored Contributor

Yum! Pasta Salad

[ Edited ]

20190728_201731.jpgThis weekend I have been tasked with making Chelsea's Pasta Salad from the famous tearoom in Biltmore Village.  I was the owner's flower girl in her wedding and enjoyed the not practical white pattent leather Mary Janes!

If you missed it, I've listed it below.  It was served with a piece of quiche and fresh fruit salad.

This is it after it was bought by a not so great resturant.

Image result for chelsea's tea room Biltmore Village sampler plate

img119.jpg

Regular Contributor

Thanks! This sounds delicious!

Super Contributor

Sounds wonderful. I love a nice cold pasta salad, especially in the heat of summer. Thank you for sharing.

Is the addition of green pepper yours or the restaurant?

Honored Contributor

@lil spot wrote:

Sounds wonderful. I love a nice cold pasta salad, especially in the heat of summer. Thank you for sharing.

Is the addition of green pepper yours or the restaurant?

@lil spotIt's mine.  I always thought it needed a little crunch.  Also, if your red onion is hot, put the pieces in a little vinegar and water for a few minutes and it will sweeten.

Super Contributor

I usually just use Italian salad dressing so this sounds delicious! I think I would add some cherry tomatoes. Yum! 

Honored Contributor

It does sound good. I like someone's idea to add cherry tomatoes.

Trusted Contributor

This is just delicious everyone in our family loved it,  I added a chopped cuke.  I will be making it again soon! Thanks for posting it Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@deb5555 wrote:

This is just delicious everyone in our family loved it,  I added a chopped cuke.  I will be making it again soon! Thanks for posting it Smiley Happy

@deb5555Thank you!  I may borrow your idea!Smiley Happy

When I made it for this weekend's gathering at a friend's house, I had to make one to keep here too!Smiley Happy  We had it tonight with grilled chicken and a green veg.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG I made this for dinner tonight and added some chopped up chicken. It was so yummy!  Thanks for the recipe.