Honored Contributor

@FastDogWalker2 wrote:

Marie Calendar's Razzleberry pie!

I think the Marie Callander and Chef Pierre High Pie brands make the best frozen pies.  Love the Chef Pierre rhubarb. 

Respected Contributor

I love pie so my list of a 'favorite' would be long.   I love most any type of cream pie.   The only pies I don't really like are berry pies.  I'm just not a big fan of berries.

My favorite would be cherry followed closely by lemon cream with meringue.   The cream part means using milk instead of water.   I don't like lemon pie with that slick, shiny, made with water filling.   

Valued Contributor

@walker My mother use to make mincemeat pie. She use to can it and we would have it for the holidays. I loved it but sadly only one of my children would eat it so I never make it anymore. My husband wouldn't even eat it and he eats just about everything. LOL

I can't really pick a favorite pie. I love boysenberry, lemon, apricot and chocolate cream.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Honored Contributor

Whaa?   Who is putting meringue on a coconut cream pie?   It's not a coconut meringue pie.

That said, however, I remember a time many years ago when we still had a Marie Callenders and I wanted to get a coconut cream pie.   She starts to pull this pie and I said (something like) - wait, that's not a cc pie.  It has meringue on it.  She said, yup that's what they do.    But, for an extra $2 they will remove the meringue and replace it with cream.  So, that's what I did.   Smiley Happy   It was very good.

Honored Contributor

OK...now we need to have a Pie Party!  Everyone bring their favorite...🤣.  I have enjoyed reading all the replies...thanks!  

Respected Contributor

1st choice raisin pie, followed by buttermilk pie.

Trusted Contributor

I have two - strawberry rhubard and apple crumb.  I especially like Marie Callender's apple crumb and it is really good and you get to bake it and make the kitchen smell so good.

Honored Contributor

Besides home baked, Marie Callendar sounds like a winner!  I have tried Edwards pies (good) but not Marie's.  By the way, another pie I love ....Chicken Pot Pie ...had to include that one!  😂

Honored Contributor

i love pies--Woman LOL

banana cream

coconut cream

chocolate

and all berry pies

peach pies 

and believe it or not--my moms green tomato mincemeat pie (no meat)

Honored Contributor

Re: Your Favorite Pie?

[ Edited ]

@wagirl wrote:

i love pies--Woman LOL

banana cream

coconut cream

chocolate

and all berry pies

peach pies 

and believe it or not--my moms green tomato mincemeat pie (no meat)

Wow..."green tomato mincemeat pie"?  Interesting!  Learning of some new pies here....raisin and buttermilk too (from noodleann))....have to Google like I did for Sugar Cream Pie.