Honored Contributor

Homemade Blueberry

Chocolate Silk

Coconut Custard

Esteemed Contributor

I love pies! Rhubarb (no strawberries), Cherry, Lemon, Pecan, Apple.....I don't think there's a pie I don't like.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I thought you were asking what my favorite pie was, not a recipe (I can't make a pie crust so all my pies are made with a graham cracker crust. I like Boston Creme Pie, Chocolate Pie, and Lemon Meringue Pie.

Yes...favorite pie but recipes are always welcome too!  I do love Boston Cream Pies as well.

Honored Contributor

🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧 ....thanks for all responses!  One response mentioned Mincemeat Pie.  I remember my father loved it but I have not had a piece in years now!  That would be at the bottom of my list.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I thought you were asking what my favorite pie was, not a recipe (I can't make a pie crust so all my pies are made with a graham cracker crust. I like Boston Creme Pie, Chocolate Pie, and Lemon Meringue Pie.

I apologize for straying from the original intent of the thread which is post one's favorite pies.  When I post in the "Recipes" forum I get carried away when I recognize dishes that I remember eating/making. 

@deepwaterdotter no worries. It's just that I don't have a recipe to offer, I'm more of a buyer than a baker!

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of coconut EXCEPT in coconut cream pie. Generally, I order that or lemon pie in restaurants. Fruit pies, like blueberry and cherry are good too.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG Cattlemen's Steakhouse in Stockyard City in Oklahoma City has as good a coconut cream pie as I've ever eaten!

Old fashioned tender but crisp crust, meringue piled high with toasted coconut on top. . . None of the refrigerated mix stuff with fake whipped cream on top.

This pie is old school all the way!  

Trusted Contributor

Lemon Meringue and Coconut Custard pies are my favorites. 

Honored Contributor

If I were to eat pie....which I no longer do... my pie of choice would have to be deep dish Apple pie with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream 🥰

Respected Contributor

Marie Calendar's Razzleberry pie!