Super Contributor

Butterscotch & Chocolate Pie.

Respected Contributor

Almost any fruit pie is my favorite but will go with blueberry. BTW your recipe sounds yummy.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not much of a pie eater (or desserts period) but if I'm going to eat a piece of pie, it's a Hoosier Sugar Cream Pie.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I'm not much of a pie eater (or desserts period) but if I'm going to eat a piece of pie, it's a Hoosier Sugar Cream Pie.

Sounds interesting....do you have a recipe for that pie?  

THANKS  TO ALL for replies so far.  Now I feel like I should bake a pie! 

Respected Contributor

@phluphy wrote:

First off is Apple, then blueberry then cherry....

@phluphy Mine probably reverses apple with blueberry but the ..... list goes on & on Smiley Happy with the exclusion of 'mincemeat' which you do not find anymore hardly. My grandmother always made one for Christmas. I excuded that because years ago I purchased one frome a bakery that had mold on it.Smiley Mad I never looked for mincemeat again and never returned to that shop. 

I am like David Venable in prefering pie over cake.

Respected Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

Raspberry ....

Oooh, mine too, @Big Joanie !  And raspberries are so expensive I can't remember the last time I had any!  For Thanksgiving I may order one from the Grand Traverse Pie Company for a holiday splurge!

Esteemed Contributor

@walker wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

Sounds interesting....do you have a recipe for that pie?  

THANKS  TO ALL for replies so far.  Now I feel like I should bake a pie! 

@walker....Unfortunately, I don't have one as I'm not a baker.  Try googling Sugar Cream Pie and I'm sure there will be several recipes.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Valued Contributor

Do not have them very often but I like cherry and I like custard.

Respected Contributor

Hi walker ... your lemon pie sounds delicious and I saved it for DH to make someday. Haha!! Making pies is not my forte but I sure do love Cherry Pie!!

Honored Contributor

Blueberry or mixed berry.