Trusted Contributor

Re: Yay? Or Nay? Reese’s Is Reportedly Launching A Big Cup That’s STUFFED With Potato Chips

If the elephant tastes anything like the white chocolate Christmas trees that were out last year, then I think that it will taste really good! Smiley Happy

We had a bag of Hersheys that included both milk chocolate and white chocolate Reeses' peanut butter trees that were in snack/fun sizes. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Yay? Or Nay? Reese’s Is Reportedly Launching A Big Cup That’s STUFFED With Potato Chips

Yuck!  I can't imagine how potato chips would be crispy and crunchy (the way that I like them) when placed inside a peanut butter cup.

Trusted Contributor

I've tried chocolate-covered potato chips, and they're actually really good.

If you like eating chocolate-covered pretzels, you'll like the potato chips.

I think that it's a similar concept in that it hits that sweet and salty craving spot if you happen to be having one, at the same time. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I do like the M  & M brownie filled candies!!  I would try the new Reese's potato chip cups.  Why not?  Chocolate and salt are a good combo.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 

I also love chocolate covered popcorn!  These sweet, chocolate, and salty things are very, very tasty!  Too tasty!  Hard to resist!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like they have found a way to incorporate salt into their fat and sugar.  Way to go!

Esteemed Contributor

It's not for me.  I don't even care for Reese's Cups all that well anyway but I am a potato chipaholic.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I am sure some balked when chocolate covered pretzels became a thing.  I love both the candy and the chips so yes I will give it a try to see.  You never know where your next big addiction will come from.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I just wish they'd get rid of the "Not Sorry" in their commercials.

Respected Contributor

I would try it ... I'm always willing to try something new ... especially when chocolate is involved!