Honored Contributor

Yay? Or Nay? Reese’s Is Reportedly Launching A Big Cup That’s STUFFED With Potato Chips

218ea7b25ce6666099c6d35972ae29dd.jpg

There are plenty of sweet-and-salty-combination snacks out there, but Hershey’s Reese’s might be taking the cake with the new Big Cup With Potato Chips. According to Instagram account abouy junk food leaks, the cups will be available soon — which can’t be soon enough, if you ask us.

While we’re never 100% convinced that a product is actually coming out until it’s confirmed by the brand or is spotted in stores, @junkfoodleaks_ is the same account that leaked M&M's Fudge Brownie,  KitKat Birthday Cake and Nerds Gummy Clusters, we have a lot of faith that the Reese’s Big Cup With Potato Chips will be happening.

As the name suggests, this candy consists of milk chocolate cups that are filled with potato chip-filled peanut butter. The packaging shows that two cups come in a pack and the potato chip pieces are mixed throughout the peanut butter, so you should get a crunchy, salty element in each bite

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Yay? Or Nay? Reese’s Is Reportedly Launching A Big Cup That’s STUFFED With Potato Chips

[ Edited ]

NAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like peanut butter cups but I like Aldi's better. I don't want potato chips in my peanut butter cups. I do like their Take 5 bar.

I will take some chocolate covered potato chips though. YUM!!!

Peterbrooke.PNG

Honored Contributor

Re: Yay? Or Nay? Reese’s Is Reportedly Launching A Big Cup That’s STUFFED With Potato Chips

Yuck!  Why ruin perfectly good peanut butter cups?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I love potato chips & Reeses Peanut Butter Cups but not together. The thought of it turns me off completely. Never.No way.

Esteemed Contributor

Love chocolate, love peanut butter and love potato chips but not together in any combination. No to Reeses cups

Honored Contributor

I love Reese's but that just sounds gross.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

As long as they retain the 'original', I enjoy trying some of the limited edition flavors. Plus I like to use these limited editions for stocking stuffers - something different. 

Here is some more candy news...

Hershey’s Holiday Candy Line Features A Massive White Chocolate Elephant Stuffed With Peanut Butter

577d09a77c03f3e9de4e0ab8b1202c30.jpg

Happy Holidays everyone!!! Cannot believe it's already here!! Okay, so calendar-wise we're definitely not there yet but food-wise, well, just slap a beard on me and call me Santa because it's basically Christmas. The jolliest people around are apparently all at Hershey's, and we got a chance to preview all the amazing candy they have coming this winter.

First up, we have a new shape of Reese's that look like Nutcrackers. Reese's always taste better as a shape and these are definitely no exception

Next up is an offering that we were already tipped off to on line: Sugar Cookie Hershey’s Kisses. Hershey officially confirmed that they'll be on their way to us this holiday and we got a chance to try them early. White chocolate fans will definitely be in love with these, and they really do taste like your favorite holiday baked good. Oh, and on the back, the bag features a recipe for Sugar Cookie Hershey's Kisses Sugar Cookies that you'll want to make ASAP

7d1b4b646af5e955820f40829c83f071.jpg

Next up are my personal favorite new additions:Hershey's Milk Chocolate  Build-A-Santa and Hershey's Cookies n Creme  Build-A-Snowman. Each looks like your typical chocolate bar but is designed to be broken off and assembled to look like their respective winter characters. I'm obsessed with these, they're great for little kids and adults alike, as well as a perfect stocking stuffer. Speaking of, another amazing item that will really have you talking is this Reese's White Elephant. It's designed to be given as a gift during the traditional surprise present game, but is also literally a white elephant! It's a massive white chocolate Reese's treat stuffed with peanut butter. Everyone is going to be trading you to get this one

cd97dd24de023da7bee9ad81d773101d.jpg

Finally, Hershey's also confirmed the return of favorites like Hot Cocoa Kisses, as well as, Mint + Dark Chocolate Kit Kats, which will be offered in fun sizes this holiday. Phew! I think that's it! You'll start seeing these roll out in store soon. Happy Christmas in September to you all and to all a good night

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

NAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like peanut butter cups but I like Aldi's better. I don't want potato chips in my peanut butter cups. I do like their Take 5 bar.

I will take some chocolate covered potato chips though. YUM!!!

Peterbrooke.PNG

Yum indeed - I need to buy some of those chocolate dipped potato chips. Looks kike  nice packaging for gifting too

Esteemed Contributor

No! The original is unhealthy enough.....This is a few degrees worse.

Honored Contributor

Want to give it a try before saying yes or no.  

Only a foolish company would put something out in the market without testing it on the public first.  Hershey hasn't been known to be stupid in the past.