Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yay? Or Nay? Reese’s Is Reportedly Launching A Big Cup That’s STUFFED With Potato Chips

Sure, I'll try it. Candy companies put out all sorts of limited-time specialty items in the fall and heading into the holidays.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yay? Or Nay? Reese’s Is Reportedly Launching A Big Cup That’s STUFFED With Potato Chips

Oh heck no!

Esteemed Contributor

I do like to put Lay's Potato chips on my peanut butter sandwiches but i don't know that I want them in a peanut butter cup.  I mean I wouldn't turn one down!  Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's a no for me.I love regular Reese's peanut butter cups (and trees and pumpkins)  and I do like chocolate covered potato chips . I just don't think I would like them combined. 

For all of you Reese's "white" peanut butter cup lovers, the "white" is white cream. It is NOT chocolate. I do like these too. Hershey's was sued last year by some people who felt that these were implied to be chocolate, although the packaging and marketing never mentions these as chocolate. 

Respected Contributor

Hi @Chi-town girl 

Seems like it's taking a perfectly good snack and adding salt....I'll pass but guaranty my husband will try them (or to be honest - if he buys them I'll take a bite)!!!

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

Hi @Chi-town girl 

Seems like it's taking a perfectly good snack and adding salt....I'll pass but guaranty my husband will try them (or to be honest - if he buys them I'll take a bite)!!!

Smiley Wink

@MoonieBaby  - yes, you should try it! It's not just about the salt, its the texture/crunch. The sweet/salty combo. 

I definitely want to try it. But I also want the chocolate dipped potato chips posted by @Nightowlz .

I want at least one of each of the limited edition candies. Need sime fir gifts. Thinking about the cookies that could be made from those cookies n creme kisses...yummy! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

No way. The original Reeces Peanut Butter cups are the perfect flavor combination. I don't want any of the other varieties.