Frequent Contributor

Re: Will We Ever See Disinfecting Wipes Again?

We can only find them first thing Saturday morning at Target, Sams, or Market Street, a local grocery store.  Most stores stock Saturday morning for the weekend.  To get the wipes or anything else you need, you have to go when the store first opens up.  There is usually a limit.  We go once a month first thing Saturday morning and hit up several stores and get whatever supplies we need.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a couple of containers here at home, they are not the Clorox or Lysol brand but the store brand. I was in Winco last week, and even though I do not need certain items I tend to walk down the aisles anyway just to see what is in stock. I saw disinfectant wipes available, once again they were the store brand, and they were limited to one per customer. 

I also saw plenty of Rubbing Alcohol (store brand) TP, paper towels and such.

Supplies do seem to vary not only by geography but also depending upon what store you are shopping in. 

I also notice price increases on everything. 

Honored Contributor

@Tribesters We don't have BJ's and we aren't going in stores yet, so that makes it difficult. I really think it is a regional thing though in large part.  

I also think some places get more things to order than other locations.  From what I've seen that has to be the case.  I'm a great shopping stalker and I cannot get wipes anywhere any time to order. 

This too shall pass!  I guess! Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last I read they would be more readily available in August since they said it takes 4 weeks to receive more supplies I guess from China.

I scored when I went to Wal-Mart Thurs. They had Lysol brand & some off brand. I picked up 4 of the Lysol.

Wal-Mart clerk told me there was a limit on those & I just kept walking. LOL!!!

I checked myself out so no conflict at the register.

One of my friends said she picked up 3 & nobody said anything?

I also picked up 2 pkgs of Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom wipes with only 28 per pack for over $3 each from Amazon. They work but not as well as Clorox or Lysol wipes. They tear while trying to get out of package plus I had to fold it half to easily use it.

There is no rubbing alcohol around here either but Wal-Mart has a 2 pack of 32 oz bottles on thier site here & there so just keep checking. I have picked up 2-2 pks with previous orders so I now have 5 - 32 oz bottles.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

Keep checking Target online. I have seen them available but not shipping to my Ok zip code. You could check to see if shipping is available to your zip.

Right now it shows out of stock in Edmond with limited stock in Quail Springs.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner Are you on?

I found one but SH is almost $14.00!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner Are you on?

@ECBG Woman, do you think I'm made of money?  Why not just dip dollar bills in alcohol?  Woman Very HappyWoman TongueWoman WinkWoman Embarassed

THANKS!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner Are you on?

@ECBG Woman, do you think I'm made of money?  Why not just dip dollar bills in alcohol?  Woman Very HappyWoman TongueWoman WinkWoman Embarassed

THANKS!!!!!

@Sooner It's the only one.  Lysol.  Amazon.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner Are you on?

THANKS!!!!!

@Sooner It's the only one.  Lysol.  Amazon.Smiley Happy

@Sooner HOLY COW!  On the reviews they were saying the containers came without lids and dried out!  Might be from a hoarder!!!Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

I've been making my own, but yesterday my son was in Home Depot & found them there.He picked me up 2  3 packs of canisters for just $5 each.They're an off brand but identical to Clorox.