Respected Contributor

Re: Will We Ever See Disinfecting Wipes Again?

Every store I go to has them. Not a problem.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner There are at least 6 or 8 different choices on the walmart site right now.  Lysol brand.6/13/2020Smiley Happy

@ECBG ???????  I looked about three separate times and did not find a one.  Not where I live--and I imagine location matters.  I was looking for any brand--zip, nada, none.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner There are at least 6 or 8 different choices on the walmart site right now.  Lysol brand.6/13/2020Smiley Happy

@ECBG ???????  I looked about three separate times and did not find a one.  Not where I live--and I imagine location matters.  I was looking for any brand--zip, nada, none.

@Sooner Are you on?

Honored Contributor

@Sooner @ECBG -

I'm looking too on Walmart.com and all are out of stock except one that is in store only.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@Sooner @ECBG -

I'm looking too on Walmart.com and all are out of stock except one that is in store only.

@on the bay @ECBG 

They like her better than they like us.  Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@Sooner There's 1 Clorox brand from an outside source.  It's high shipping. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Also still waiting for readily accessed good paper towels in solid quantities... Not the ones that disintegrate as soon as they get damp or one or two rolls at a time... This has been going on long enough... Seems to me if everybody really is 'working hard' as they keep telling us they are, some of this would have been competently addressed by now... And this craziness of there being such geographic disparity is just ridiculous... Retailers really have had time to work out supply chain issues by now...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

We bought two large 3-packs of Lysol wipes yesterday.  It was limit one per customer at Walmart, so I bought one and my husband bought the other.  We're keeping one container and giving the other 5 away.

I've also been able to get Clorox and Great Value brand at Walmart.  

Trusted Contributor

Wipes are more elusive than ever in my part of SE PA. Walmart has said "out of stock" no matter when I check. I did finally find Ivory Liquid on Walmart.com, two weeks ago, limited to one container for each order. (For about 4 weeks we had no dishwashing detergent on the shelves.) A friend-- in the middle of PA but more rural-- has had no difficulty finding supplies. Of course, she also is in the green phase for about two weeks while I am in yellow for only the last 8 days.  Locations and situations are different. Thankfully, I have other items-- Lysol spray and paper towels, for instance--so life is still good.  

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner 

Bought some at BJ's (warehouse club) this week. They had 5 pack tubs of both Handi-wipes & their own brand which is similiar to Clorox wipes. This was the first time they've had them in months. I've also found hand sanitizer recently too.