Respected Contributor

Re: Will We Ever See Disinfecting Wipes Again?

I live in the Southeast and can't find them anywhere.  My sister lives in NJ and can't find them either.  I recall reading somewhere a while ago that more is coming end of July.  I know these are difficult times but what's taking so long?

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I still can't find them.  Any news on when they might be available again?  Woman Frustrated

Are they on the shelves in your area?

@Sooner Stalk walmart and amazon.

Honored Contributor

I found some at Target today but the price was $4.49/75 wipes. Crazy price and didn't buy any.

Valued Contributor

Several weeks ago I was able to find the Amazon brand of disinfecting wipes online. I haven't seen it available since. Walmart had it listed as available 'in-store' only recently but I haven't ventured out to the store as yet. 

Respected Contributor

My local stores say they may have them but they do not allow pickup or delivery of them. I make my own use cleaning fluid. some distilled water and thick paper towels. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner  As someone else said, you can find them on Walmart online occasionally. Two days ago I happened on them being available for shipping to my house from my local Walmart. I ordered them and immediately went on to the Walmart websites near my DD and my DIL. My DD's had some available, so I ordered them; however, the Walmart near my DIL didn't have them. I'll keep checking. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner Are you on?

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I still can't find them.  Any news on when they might be available again?  Woman Frustrated

Are they on the shelves in your area?

@Sooner Flag me when you get on.  I'll be back at 8 pm.

Honored Contributor

I have seen them several times at Sam's. They always put them on the end cap on a main isle. So people have no trouble finding them.

That is an advantage of shopping at Sam's/Costco. My husband is a hiker. So he always has Disinfecting Wipes in the house and in his car. And Sam's sells a pack of 4 for their Member's Mark brand and a 3 pack for Lysol. So we always have plenty. We also buy a case of baby wipes to clean the dog when his rear needs it. I also like to use the baby wipes to do quick clean up in the bathroom.

Since we don't need them, I haven't looked at Costco. Do any of your friends belong to Sam's or Costco?

Esteemed Contributor

Aldi was fully stocked with them. They also have toilet paper, and paper towel every time I go in.

I am a Costco shopper, and luckily I had a 4 pack of Clorox I purchased right before they disappeared off of the shelves. Then I hit the jack pot and found a 4 pack of stop and shop brand on the shelf about a month ago, so I have had them all along.