New Contributor

Will David ever feature anything vegetarian EVER ???

I can't have the only vegetarian family on the planet. I have been watching QVC for years ... and to this day , I am still waiitng to see vegetarian , natural and organic choices , Why not partner with whole foods to bring some real food to  QVC? Rastelli is not an all natural / organic market. I don't get the love for this store ? 

Valued Contributor

Re: Will David ever feature anything vegetarian EVER ???

Ask David... He probably has a Facebook page.  Sure he would like to hear from you.

Honored Contributor

@Lovemywine wrote:

I can't have the only vegetarian family on the planet. I have been watching QVC for years ... and to this day , I am still waiitng to see vegetarian , natural and organic choices , Why not partner with whole foods to bring some real food to  QVC? Rastelli is not an all natural / organic market. I don't get the love for this store ? 

@Lovemywine If I were a vegetarian I sure wouldn't look to QVC for food offerings.  I am not a vegetarian and have shopped here since 1994, but I don't eat the types of things they feature.  So I never think about food and QVC. 

Why would I when there are so many great choices elsewhere?  

Esteemed Contributor

Perfect Gourmet offers vegetarian potstickers. David has presented them many times over the years on ITKWD.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have gotten this item several times!

It's a good plant based option!!
https://www.qvc.com/Vana-Life-Foods-%286%29-10-oz-Chickpea-Superfood-Meal-Variety.product.M68363.htm...

M68363

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 5.25.09 PM.png

Honored Contributor

I agree with Sooner.  I, too, am not veg but I love vegetables and can always get them at the grocery store.    

I do purchase some food products here that have been very good.  Rastelli is a good brand.  I don't quite get the high prices for sirloin, however.  Why, if one is in the mood for a steak would they choose sirloin?  Pretty much every other choice is a better one for a steak.   The cheap cuts like sirloin are ok for other things sometimes, like a chuck roast.  Totally cheap cut of meat but makes a nice pot roast.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Not sure if it's true Vegetarian but maybe check out the perfect Gourmet Vegetable pot stickers ingredient list.

If you are looking for specialized Natural, organic Vegetarian food I don't think a multi department shopping channel is the place to look. 

Honored Contributor

@Lovemywine    I recently ordered and have enjoyed M68363, which is a plant-based meal in a packet.  I got it bacause I hate to cook and am basically lazy.  It's also inexpensive for a fast food meal.  I got the coconut-lime which reminds me of split pea soup.  I serve it over rice.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment