Honored Contributor

Re: Where Are Driscoll Strawberries

We bought them yesterday at Sam's. In fact we cleaned them and were eating them as soon as they were cleaned. My son said they don't need sugar they were ripe and juicy.

We also bought Dricoll raspberries.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 I'm also on Long Island and bought Driscoll strawberries last week at Meat Farm. They smelled so delicious, and they tasted even better!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Wegmans ...Rochester, NY!
Honored Contributor

I was able to get some California Driscolls a couple of weeks ago, but I think it was still a little bit 'early season'.  They were pretty good but not the best, like when you get them peak season.    

When they are peak season, and from California, they are amazing!

Honored Contributor

I'm the OP and just about a year ago I posed this question. Well here I am again wondering where the Driscoll strawberries are! All winter long I haven't seen them and was hopeful come the spring they would arrive, but no. I have been buying brands that are just plain awful. I guess I'll have to give up my love of strawberries, because I'm not wasting anymore money on these inferior brands.

Honored Contributor

I always wait for my local strawberries in June or July.  

Honored Contributor

I've been wondering the same thing!  I haven't been able to find any here either.  I agree, other brands are inferior.  

Honored Contributor

I got some beauties from Oxnard Ca today. They were huge and red and sweet. I have never had a better berry

Esteemed Contributor

OP- I bought them today at our SAM's - for the second time this season.  First time was about a month ago.  The ones I bought today are better tasting than the ones I got a month ago.  I live in the St. Louis area-hope you find some soon!

Honored Contributor

We get Driscoll's at Safeway and Lucky's.