Frequent Contributor

What to make with Boiled Chicken

I had a package of boneless, skinless Chicken Breast, 6 pieces that I boiled last night. Any ideas for what to use it for? I know it's good for Chicken Salad, Chicken Noodles, Dumplings, Rice, Pie. Just looking for something new.

Honored Contributor

Re: What to make with Boiled Chicken

Chicken Broccoli Divan - you can find the recipe on the Campbells website.

Honored Contributor

croquettes?

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Nicnacsmommy I have a great summer salad w/your chicken and since you have 6 this will feed up to 5-6. This is easy and DE'lish! I feed 2-3 with what I'll share.

4-5 ripe peaches, peeled & sliced

crumbled blue cheese as much to your liking

cut up chicken

sliced or slivered almonds or your fav nuts of choice

all of these on your fav bed of greens on dinner plates

drizzle olive oil, salt & pep and/or add one or two of your own liking; splash of vinegar if you choose but not much

NOW is the time to do this one because of juicy fresh peaches. This is a great family guests over summer dinner. ENJOY!

Honored Contributor

Easy chicken skillet lasagna or creamed chicken served over rice, stovetop stuffing or biscuits would be my first choices.   

Respected Contributor

Shred the chicken up and add a package of Philadelphia Cream cheese to it. Then add some garlic salt and lemon pepper. Stir in some enchilada sauce. Put this mixture in tortilla shells and roll them up. Put them in a baking dish and pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top and cover with sharp cheddar cheese. It makes delicious Chicken Enchiladas. I add chopped mild jalapeno peppers to the mix also but we like a little spicy.

Trusted Contributor

Chicken Tacos

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Nicnacsmommy I have a great summer salad w/your chicken and since you have 6 this will feed up to 5-6. This is easy and DE'lish! I feed 2-3 with what I'll share.

4-5 ripe peaches, peeled & sliced

crumbled blue cheese as much to your liking

cut up chicken

sliced or slivered almonds or your fav nuts of choice

all of these on your fav bed of greens on dinner plates

drizzle olive oil, salt & pep and/or add one or two of your own liking; splash of vinegar if you choose but not much

NOW is the time to do this one because of juicy fresh peaches. This is a great family guests over summer dinner. ENJOY!

@PINKdogWOOD   Its much too early for peaches in my area.  We don't get them until Auguest, but this recipe sounds easy and good.  I do have some big ripe mangoes which might work.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Cube and bake with canned stewed Italian flavored tomatoes, and cubed squash or broccoli.  Add shredded cheese (your favorite kind) while hot before serving.

Honored Contributor

Chicken salad.