Trusted Contributor

Re: What to do with Triscuit Mini's?

[ Edited ]

Pour milk over a bowl of them and let us know how it is.  LOL

PS... get so mad myslef when I buy something without noticing something like that.  Like grabbing reduced fat anything. YUCK!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for all the suggestions.  Now that Christmas is over I can play around with these tiny Triscuits.  All I could envision was a group of tiny elves smearing them with cream cheese and topping with teensy slices of grape tomatoes.  Next time DH asks for cheese and crackers as his afternoon snack I'm going to cut tiny slices of cheese and carefully arrange them on the crackers.  Once will be enough, my playing urge will be over.

Honored Contributor

@depglass - Better be careful.  Your DH may just decide he likes his tiny crackers and cheese!  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I would just snack on them, put a bowl-full out for guests, etc.

Or you could pour milk on them and pretend they're Mini Shredded Wheats.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

are they the plain ones or flavored ones? They would be good with queso or with cheese drizzled on them

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

My mom is blind and 95, so she eats many items with her hands.  She has "dipped" those mini Triscuits into a small dish of cream cheese and pineapple or of cream cheese, onion, and chives.  Last week I took her shrimp with cocktail sauce.  You guessed it: when the shrimp were gone, she dipped her mini Triscuits into the cocktail sauce.  As I watch mom snack, I often  think of those crackers as mini spoons for her.

Honored Contributor

Chicken or Turkey stuffing.