Respected Contributor

Re: What's your main dish this year?

@TenderMercies@IamMrsG. Just wanted to give a shout out to you two. I got sick on Friday...had 101 degrees fever that night and felt rough! Sooooo, most of my meal plans went out the window. But, I did rally last evening and made the beef tenderloin recipe that IamMrsG shared. I want you to know it was absolutely delicious!!! I was thrilled as my meat dishes are usually the ones that bomb. Ha! This will be my go to recipe from now on. Loved it! And now with that success, I may try the lobster thermidor recipe kindly shared here by tendermercies. Thank you very much for taking the time to post it. It looks very good.

I hope you two, and all the others who posted here had a nice Christmas. I thank everyone for sharing their thoughts and recipes!

pup   

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped  I am truly happy for your good results!  Thank you for taking the time to let me know how well it turned out for you. 

BTW, I rewarmed our leftovers for dinner this evening, and they were every bit as good as the first time on Christmas Eve.  

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tiny lamb chops----I marinated them in a garlic, white wine, herb mainade for 2 days and then bbq'd them---oh baby, were they good!!! tender and juicy and very flavorable---a huge hit with the fam!!!