Frequent Contributor

Re: What’s your favorite bottled salad dressing ?

My favorites- Kraft Catalina and Kraft Balsamic.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

@NEvans2 

I'm sure you can find it online.  Amazon seems to sell everything these days, but I'm sure it will be a premium price.

Please be careful ordering from a third party with Amazon. I ordered Newman's Own Olive Oil and Vinegar Salad Dressing from a store in San Francisco. I could not find the salad dressing locally. It cost about 5 times what Newman's Dressing cost in the supermarket. But I could not find it, so I paid the extra  amount.

A week or so later I got the package. It was not from the store in San Francisco. It was from Walmart. And it was not Newman's Own Olive Oil and Vinegar. It was Newman's Own Oil and Vinegar.

I did not pay extra for dressing I could have bought at Walmart for $3. BUT the package was never marked as delivered. I have no idea what happened to my order but lesson learned. 

PS - I had to order 6 bottles of the dressing. 

Honored Contributor

Ken's Ranch or Kraft Catalina.

Valued Contributor

I am late with this entry, but anyway, favorites at our house are Dorthy Lynch, Western and Ott's.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lately this stuff! I put it on everything from veges to fish, meat and of course salads. Hard to find but Amazon always has it.

Kikkoman Chili Ponzu, 10 Oz - Walmart.com - Walmart.com

Trusted Contributor

@Toots711 I totally agree!  We love Mazetti Simply Dressed Balsamic dressing! We buy 3  at a time!