Honored Contributor

Roasted chicken breasts with Spanish rice.

Trusted Contributor

I made a chuck roast yesterday, so tonight we're having Beef Enchilada Pie from the leftovers and Fritos.  

Valued Contributor

MADE BLUEBERRY PANCAKES AND BACON ITS ONLY ME

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's for dinner?

[ Edited ]

Nothing special- turkey BLT sandwich on toasted brioche loaf.

Trusted Contributor

New England clam chowder.  Oyster crackers.
King Crab legs with clarified butter,.

Chocolate torte.

Honored Contributor
Tonight we had grilled sirloin steak, sautéed mushrooms, and oven roasted asparagus. Steaks were so big, too much protein for us at one meal. We each eat half and the leftovers will go on a dinner salad tomorrow night with heirloom tomatoes, cucumbers, scallions, avocado slices, blue cheese crumbles and blue cheese salad dressing.
Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:
Tonight we had grilled sirloin steak, sautéed mushrooms, and oven roasted asparagus. Steaks were so big, too much protein for us at one meal. We each eat half and the leftovers will go on a dinner salad tomorrow night with heirloom tomatoes, cucumbers, scallions, avocado slices, blue cheese crumbles and blue cheese salad dressing.

That's what we did!  Great minds..... Smiley Happy

I also fried up some naan bread with a little garlic seasoning and made them into rough croutons.  They were really good and I'll do that again!

Honored Contributor

Tonight I'll be making mini meatloaves with a side of grilled mushrooms and a salad.  I bake the meatloaves in muffin tins.  Smiley Happy   Dessert - ?

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor
We received an invitation to dinner tonight. What a treat for the middle of the week! I know our friend is making cheese stuffed burgers and salad. I made keto fudge and keto chocolate chip cookies.