Honored Contributor

I was hungry for comfort food, ..so we had meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn. 

I THOUGHT today was going to be a bit cooler but it wasn't...but the kitchen did not seem to hot, and it tasted pretty good.

Respected Contributor

We made nachos!

Super Contributor

I had leftover taco meat and made a Taco lasagna -  new recipe I found using Lasagna noodles instead of the corn tortilla.   WIll have that and a green salad with the Cilantro dressing from Trader Joe's (yummy)

Super Contributor

My family wanted chili tonight so that's what I made.  Yesterday we had a Thanksgiving dinner and it was delicious.  

Respected Contributor

Husband and I had rib eye steaks...daughter grilled chicken.  Husband also made small, very small lobster tails.  Sides:  baked potatoes and brussel sprouts.  My husband assisted with the cooking the evening.  Making his steak and the lobster.  He was running around like a chicken without a head and getting in my way.  

Respected Contributor

I was planning to grill, but it's raining so I had to go with plan B. Homemade whole wheat pita chips with hot buffalo chicken dip, washed down with a nice unoaked Chardonnay. It's been a week. I'm eating junk and I admit it! 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Valued Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

Husband and I had rib eye steaks...daughter grilled chicken.  Husband also made small, very small lobster tails.  Sides:  baked potatoes and brussel sprouts.  My husband assisted with the cooking the evening.  Making his steak and the lobster.  He was running around like a chicken without a head and getting in my way.  

That made me laugh!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

I was planning to grill, but it's raining so I had to go with plan B. Homemade whole wheat pita chips with hot buffalo chicken dip, washed down with a nice unoaked Chardonnay. It's been a week. I'm eating junk and I admit it! 

We eat junk too from time to time.  Sometimes dinner is popcorn or cereal and toast!

Honored Contributor

I tried a new recipe. It was chicken Italian sausage, mushrooms, spinach, and pasta. It was good.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: What's for dinner?

[ Edited ]

Grilled tenderloin (I buy the whole thing on sale, cut, package in 1 qt zip locks and freeze.  Thaw in ziplock with a bowl of cold water.  Cheaper than sirloin!)

Fresh Spinach salad with tomatoes, onions, green peppers and cauliflower.

DH will have a potato.