Honored Contributor

Re: What is the 1 ingredient that you see in a recipe and know you won't like it?

So many cilantro haters. Lol so is my husband. When they come to make our quacamole at the restaurant we tell him please only half with cilantro. I love it.

Honored Contributor

Re: What is the 1 ingredient that you see in a recipe and know you won't like it?

Fennel, anise, cloves

Respected Contributor

Dill. 

Green peppers.  Other colours fine, Green a big Nope.

Black Pepper. Overwhelming to my tastebuds.  Have found white pepper doable.

Esteemed Contributor

Mushrooms, Coconut, anything seafood, Broccoli

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Soy, cooked peanuts and cashews, grilled shrimp.

I stay away from soy due to my Thyroid issues.

I love peanuts and cashews but not cooked and mixed with other foods.🥜 Only like shrimp cocktail, shrimp salad and fried shrimp.🍤 Hate it grilled or mixed in with other foods!😁

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

raisins---yuck!!

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

So many cilantro haters. Lol so is my husband. When they come to make our quacamole at the restaurant we tell him please only half with cilantro. I love it.

i love it also @proudlyfromNJ !

i make a green herb stew to serve over rice that has cilantro in it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Raw onion. 

I love onions cooked, but this is the time of year for me to be on the lookout for raw onion--generally seen in potato and macaroni salads. 

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

Fruit.

I'm not a huge fan of fruit in general, but I absolutely hate it cooked, or mixed into savory meals.  I love to bake pies, but I rarely ever taste what I bake.

~ house cat ~
Valued Contributor

Blue cheese or fish sauce.  I don't like too much cumin and I dislike cilantro.  I usually can take very small amounts of the things I don't like if they are combined with other ingredients.