Honored Contributor

Re: What is the 1 ingredient that you see in a recipe and know you won't like it?

Couscous .... tried twice....not for me.  

Honored Contributor

Re: What is the 1 ingredient that you see in a recipe and know you won't like it?

@KJV  You read my mind - ao nailed these choices for me too.

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

I will take everyone’s cilantro 😄.

@tucsongal , You and me both, I have a pot of it growing right now !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

MUSHROOMS (although in some recipes they can be omitted.)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I honestly cannot think of anything.  I like a lot of stuff mentioned -- I adore King Ranch Casserole and it has canned soup in it.  I could eat a bale of cilantro.  Mushrooms, etc.

Maybe eel or escargot, but I've never tried them, so I can't say for sure.  Other than that?  Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Mushrooms

Esteemed Contributor

Garlic!!! Can't stand the scent nor flavor!! Raw onions....make me sick!!

Honored Contributor

Re: What is the 1 ingredient that you see in a recipe and know you won't like it?ing

Cilantro..tastes like soap and ranch dressing..yuck!

Trusted Contributor

Walnuts 

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

The most common ingredients that are a huge NO to me are chick peas, cilantro, salsa, mushrooms, ranch dressing, and olives.