Esteemed Contributor

What is the 1 ingredient that you see in a recipe and know you won't like it?

I do not like cilantro or chipotle.

Honored Contributor

Re: What is the 1 ingredient that you see in a recipe and know you won't like it?

Eggs. Not like in a cake, but part of the finished recipe, I hate eggs !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: What is the 1 ingredient that you see in a recipe and know you won't like it?

Condensed soup.

Honored Contributor

coconut!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Any dried bean, although, I don't notice refried beans in a layered taco dip.

I just navigate away from that area.

Cooked cilantro.

Honored Contributor

Habanero or Scotch Bonnet chiles.

Trusted Contributor

Cilantro. When I see it listed in a recipe I skip it. The ONLY time I can tolerate it is when it is used sparingly in Pico de Gallo.

Honored Contributor

If the recipe is otherwise okay - I just leave the ingredient out /or use less of it / or substitute.

I like highly seasoned food - but always cut back on any hot pepper / red peppers / and use mild chili peppers

Respected Contributor

Corriander and cumin

Trusted Contributor

FENNEL