Respected Contributor

Re: What department is Ranch seasoning in?

@depglass wrote:

Spices?  Salad dressings?  I have a rush shopping trip tomorrow morning and I want to try that Mississippi pot roast.  Won't have time to scour the store.  

@depglass Even though you're short on time, as all stores differ it would be great if you could report back as to what aisle on which you found the salad dressing!

Honored Contributor

I'm going to a Meijer's today in a city we rarely go to.  I'll let you know this afternoon.  

Valued Contributor

I had a challenging time finding it as the packaging has changed. It says SEASONING in big letters and under that - salad dressing & recipe mix.

Over to the left on yellow square says NEW LOOK -same great flavoring for your favorite recipes.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@depglass 

You don't have to use the individual packages of ranch seasoning mix if you use it frequently and want to keep it on hand in the pantry.

It comes in a tall bottle and apparently is widely available on the upper shelf of many grocery stores.

Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix - 8Oz

Honored Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

@depglass 

You don't have to use the individual packages of ranch seasoning mix if you use it frequently and want to keep it on hand in the pantry.

It comes in a tall bottle and apparently is widely available on the upper shelf of many grocery stores.

Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix - 8Oz

i have never seen this at our grocery stores, but i do usually buy the large sized 16 ounce container at sams club.

https://scene7.samsclub.com/is/image/samsclub/0007110021078_B?$DT_PDP_Image$

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Meijer's had it in the salad dressing section.  By the way, turkeys were limited to one and there were only about 20 turkey breasts available.  

Respected Contributor

@depglass   I appreciate you circling baack to let us know about its location and the other useful information.

Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving.

aroc3435

Washington, DC.