Respected Contributor

Re: What Is Your FAVORITE Cake Or Cookie?🍪🎂 Include Recipes If You Like.

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

There is a recipe in Mary Beth's cookbook that I like a lot.  It's an orange-flavored cookie with white chocolate chips, especially light and nice for summer.

@Kachina624 Welcome!🥰 WOW! What a nice blast from the past! I forgot about her cookbooks from many sunsets ago and am now curious, as it sounds like something I would enjoy with the WHITE chocolate chips!😁

THANK you SO much for caring to share your favorite cookie today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I would love to have that recipe.  I wonder if it's posted anywhere online.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@santorini wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

There is a recipe in Mary Beth's cookbook that I like a lot.  It's an orange-flavored cookie with white chocolate chips, especially light and nice for summer.

@Kachina624 Welcome!🥰 WOW! What a nice blast from the past! I forgot about her cookbooks from many sunsets ago and am now curious, as it sounds like something I would enjoy with the WHITE chocolate chips!😁

THANK you SO much for caring to share your favorite cookie today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I would love to have that recipe.  I wonder if it's posted anywhere online.  

@santorini Welcome!🥰 I searched the internet after reading your post, and thus far have not been able to find it!😁 I will however, continue to search because now I am QUITE curious!👍

THANK you SO much for caring to share your interest today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

Black Forest cake and chocolate chip cookies.

@Biftu You took the words right out of my mouth!  REAL dark chocolate Black Forest cake with those real kirsch soaked black cherries and real whipped cream with a little kirsch in the whipped cream and on the cake.  Cake mustn't be dry.  

And crispy, thin cc cookies!  

@Sooner  We share the same tastes.  That cake is so delicious, hard to find, and expensive when you do but well worth it if done right.  And I agree, cc cookies are best when thin and crispy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Junior's White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake (which has a chocolate graham cracker crust).

I don't like white chocolate but the pairing with the raspberry is perfect!! I tried it at a dinner party years ago and it was one of the best things I've ever eaten.

QVC sells them and I usually buy one a year. Heaven...Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@DSD2 wrote:

Junior's White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake (which has a chocolate graham cracker crust).

I don't like white chocolate but the pairing with the raspberry is perfect!! I tried it at a dinner party years ago and it was one of the best things I've ever eaten.

QVC sells them and I usually buy one a year. Heaven...Smiley Very Happy

@DSD2 Welcome!🥰 I have had the raspberry swirl variety in an eighteen mini cake sampler, many moons ago and thought it was DELICIOUS! I am glad that you enjoyed yours also!😁

THANK you SO much for caring to share your favorite today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Chocolate chip has to be my favorite as well. I also have made oatmeal cookies with Craisins and white chocolate chips that i call Oatmeal Jollies at the holiday time that i enjoy more than i thought i would. 

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Entenmann's Marshmallow Devil's Food

Entenmann's Iced Cake Marshmallow Devil's Food

I have never seen this before. I love marshmallow and chicolate. Oh lordy! 

Respected Contributor

My head hurts from trying to narrow it down. I like peanut blossoms, pecan fingers, chocolate chip cookies. But I also like cake, chocolate cake and chocolate frosting or yellow cake with chocolate frosting. I warned you I had trouble narrowing it down.😳

Valued Contributor

My grandmas tea cake cookies has always been my favorite cookie along with her coconut cake w/ lemon is my favorite cake
Unfortunately , although we have her recipes when we make them they don’t taste as good as hers did
Respected Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite, and there is a recipe I use that includes instant vanilla pudding that everyone LOVES!!😁 It makes them perfectly moist with crispy edges! German Chocolate is my favorite cake but I only have it once or twice a year during the holidays!😊

The cookie recipe is available @ whatmollymade.com! Enjoy!

Which do you prefer?

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

My son makes his with the pudding also ... they are great ...