Honored Contributor

Do any of you have a pizza recipe?  I realized just how much I'm missing it.  I'll be going through things today to see if I can find one or two.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Several people I know use a low point pita, toast it a lillte, use a low point sauce or canned tomatoes and fat free or low point cheese

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

Maybe use a tortillas? English muffin? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Whenever I do an at home pizza I use my whole wheat tortillas and just try to stick with a Mexican version.  Salsa as barely any calories compared to tomato sauce.  Very light shredded cheese and your favorite veg. or a few meats if you want. 

But I am looking forward to our family Valentine Day big Pizza eating out afternoon.  Buffet pizza with pizza dessert.  Not a whole wheat item in sight!  Carbs all the way.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Regular Contributor

I've made pizza using the 2 point "WW" dough.  You use 1 cup of plain non-fat Greek yogurt and mix it into 1 cup of self-rising flour.  This dough is fabulous.  I have made bagels (with the everything but the bagel seasoning on it), garlic knots, cheese stuffed mini bites, pretzels, and cinnamon rolls using this dough.  The recipe makes a decent sized pizza, or you can make mini ones.  I bake it at 400 for about 15 minutes. I haven't tried making it in my air fryer yet, but I am sure that would work as well.  This dough is really good and has low points on WW and can be used to make many different kinds of bread products.  You can find tons of recipes on=line using this dough.

Respected Contributor

@retiredatlast  I just acquired this 'recipe' and absolutely agree that it makes a good crust.  Even my young grandchildren flipped for it.  I'm going to try the bagels soon.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

@retiredatlast, Thank you for this recipe. I look forward to trying it.