Honored Contributor

I am a Lifetime member, this recipe has been going around at my meeting, I thought I would share. If you think this is going to be exactly like cheesecake then this isn’t for you, if you are trying to lose weight, it might be.

WW Cheesecake (4 Pts for the whole pie)

3 Eggs

3 cups of non-fat Plain Greek Yogurt (8 oz cups ******e is best)

1 TBS Vanilla Extract

1 Pkg Jello Sugar Free Instant Pudding mix ( Cheesecake flavor but I have known people used Vanilla and Chocolate too).

Use Splenda to taste if you want ( some say they don’t use any sweetener, I used 2 packets of Splenda).

Spray a cake or pie pan with Pam and set aside. Mix together in a bowl all the ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Leave out for 30 minutes. Refrigerate 6-8 hours. I cut the Cheesecake in quarters for 1 SP each. Next time I’m going to make it with the Chocolate Fudge mix.

Valued Contributor

Re: Weight Watchers Cheesecake

Thank you for sharing this @Jordan2.  Heart

Honored Contributor

I have a friend on WW and she was supposed to have a WW friendly barbecue today but it was cancelled because of the rain.

She had posted the menu and it all looked so good.  I don't think anyone not on WW would turn their noses up at it.  I wouldn't.  The only thing I wouldn't eat is anything with any kind of sugar substitute or artificial sweetner.

Valued Contributor

looks good!

Honored Contributor

Looks like an improvement over the cheesecake we made with cauliflower when I went to WW in the '70s.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Looks like an improvement over the cheesecake we made with cauliflower when I went to WW in the '70s.

@Kachina624, what kind of cheesecake is made with cauliflower?!! My mother, a long time ago, use to make a cheesecake with Knox Gelatin, ricotta cheese, crushed pineapple, and cinnamon. It was easy to make ( my mother was a terrible cook and even she could make it). I have lost the recipe, although I'm sure I could Goggle it.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2.  The recipe for cauliflower cheesecake is long gone and I haven't really missed it.  I guess it was an early forerunner of the trend for using cauliflower as a substitute in many recipes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I am a life timer now at WW and have to attend weekly or I fall off the wagon. I have never seen this one. You got me at the WHOLE PIE. Gotta take care of that sweet tooth and this recipe should do it. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@nomar wrote:

I am a life timer now at WW and have to attend weekly or I fall off the wagon. I have never seen this one. You got me at the WHOLE PIE. Gotta take care of that sweet tooth and this recipe should do it. Thanks.

@nomar, you're welcome. I made another one today, this time I made it with Jello Sugar Free Instant Pudding in Chocolate Fudge! I haven't tried it yet I;m letting it chill over night.

Super Contributor

Jordan2 - sounds good - I'm also lifetime...  and I still go to meetings every week.  It has helped me so much...  My goal was to never pay for another meeting...  I have only paid once it 7+ years...  Congrats on making it!!  Question, what is "Chocolate Fudge Mix" and where do you buy it and who makes it?  Thanks - I'm going to try your recipe.. and continued success!!