Respected Contributor

WHITE BEAN CHICKEN CHILI from Costco

[ Edited ]

If your Costco sells this, I highly recommend.  Bought a big tub of it just yesterday, for the third time.  It's that good.

Serves around 5-6 people and costs around $15, depending on poundage.

Contains a very generous amount of white-meat chicken in a spicy bean mixture.   I serve it with some crispy tortilla chips  and top it with a little  shredded cheddar and chopped tomatoes. 

It's located in the meat department and might be hard to spot because it blends in with other food containers in the refrigerated case, such as Costco's chicken noodle soup.

Trusted Contributor

Re: WHITE BEAN CHICKEN CHILI from Costco

Thanks for the recommendation. I miss CostCo's samples, don't you?

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @novamc1  and yes, @KaySD  I also miss the samples. They sometimes inspired me to buy something I wasn't considering but became favorites.

Respected Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

If your Costco sells this, I highly recommend.  Bought a big tub of it just yesterday, for the third time.  It's that good.

Serves around 5-6 people and costs around $15, depending on poundage.

Contains a very generous amount of white-meat chicken in a spicy bean mixture.   I serve it with some crispy tortilla chips  and top it with a little  shredded cheddar and chopped tomatoes. 

It's located in the meat department and might be hard to spot because it blends in with other food containers in the refrigerated case, such as Costco's chicken noodle soup.

@novamc1   I have had this and it is excellent. Have you bought the store made chicken street tacos? Same section.

Respected Contributor

@panda1234 

Have not tried the tacos yet, but have been tempted.

Dh has a rather neutral position on anything Mexican.  (He also claims to not be real fond of Italian food.....but he doesn't know what he likes until it's served and then  he eats it all.)

Based on your comment, I will probably bring home some of those tacos n the near future.  Hope Costco wont stop offering them, now that I'm interested!  This often happens when I stumble on something really good and want to buy it again.

Respected Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

@panda1234 

Have not tried the tacos yet, but have been tempted.

Dh has a rather neutral position on anything Mexican.  (He also claims to not be real fond of Italian food.....but he doesn't know what he likes until it's served and then  he eats it all.)

Based on your comment, I will probably bring home some of those tacos n the near future.  Hope Costco wont stop offering them, now that I'm interested!  This often happens when I stumble on something really good and want to buy it again.

@novamc1 Costco has been selling the tacos for about a year, not a seasonal item. They are not spicy more of a Texmex.

Honored Contributor

Haven't been in my local Costco, a 5-10 minute drive away, in almost a year, but I've done quite a bit of onlining ordering there.

BOY DO I MISS IT! 

I can ALMOST taste this White Bean Chicken Chili RIGHT NOW!