Respected Contributor

@Re: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COFFEE?

@lkat   Kick A** is one of the coffees we enjoy a lot as well.

Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COFFEE?

[ Edited ]

I love to cook and bake, but the most used appliance in our home is the Kitchenaid Pro Coffee Grinder and our Technivorm coffee maker,  or our Chemex on the weekends.  I always send away for our beans directly to the roasters so the beans are the freshest they can be.  I used to purchase a lot on Amazon, but sometimes their coffee sits in their warehouse.

We like a dark oily bean.   Our favorite coffee comes from FRESH ROASTED COFFEE and it's called BLACK KNIGHT.  It used to be a darker more oily bean.... something has definitely changed this year, along with so many things  (I even wrote to the company),  so now I mix their Black Knight with their French Roast ...  about a 7-1 ratio.  If we pick up anything at Starbucks,  we like the Verona and Komodo Dragon.  

I drink my coffee black with nothing in it.  

Not a fan of light or medium roasts at all.

Super Contributor

Try Amazon...they seem to sell just about everything...

Respected Contributor

@poobear1   Hi ...  went onto the Lacas website and put together a nice order, but when I went to check out I saw they only take credit cards and not PayPal.  I sent them a nice note, because I prefer not to give out my card into online and love PayPal.  I hope they'll consider it sometime in the future.  I did sign up for their newsletter.

Honored Contributor

Right now I am beyond excited because it's time for Starbuck's Holiday Blend.  I bought the 72 count box of k-cups from Sam's Club and I started to drink it over the weekend. Other than that yearly tradition, I don't really  have a favorite but it has to have some oomph to it.  I cannot stand a wimpy coffee like Dunkin Donuts but I don't want something so strong that it hurts my stomach.  

I detest any flavored coffees or flavored coffee creamers.

Respected Contributor

Douwe Egberts Ground Coffee, Black Aroma, 8.8 Ounce, Opens in a new tab

Strong, flavorful, aromatic, awesome..  

Esteemed Contributor

Starbucks Komodo Dragon