Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COFFEE?

I used to order Gevalia - good selection and prices weren't bad.  I don't recal why I stopped buying it.

I buy either Maxwell House or Chock Full O'nuts - or whatever is on sale.  

Esteemed Contributor

Flavored and sweet.  I hate coffee.  So I find cappicino versions and fill the cup with  whipped cream.  Not a great idea but it tastes so good.  

Frequent Contributor

Leelanau coffee roasting co.  Banana Nut Bread flavor.

Also, Truck Stop Organics,  High Road Roast.   

Made right here in Michigan,  Leelanau, Glen Arbor.

And Traverse Ctiy.   

Trusted Contributor

We have a subscription to this from Amazon.  We also love dark, rich coffee and we really like it.  I drink it black so am picky about my coffee.  It also doesn't bother my stomach like some coffees do.  If we run out and have to buy something from the supermarket, we usually buy Peet's.

Kicking Horse Coffee, Kick Ass, Dark Roast, Whole Bean, Certified Organic, Fairtrade, Kosher Coffee, 2.2 lb, 35.2 Ounce

Valued Contributor

I usually hate dark roast but any coffee in the Marley line is fantastic, even the espresso blend. For regular coffee, Chock Full O'Nuts is less bitter and tastes better to me than the other name brands. I used to buy enough a Pumpkin Spice coffee for all year but got burnt out on it a few years ago. Peppermint Mocha replaced it, which surprised me because I hate peppermint, but it is mild and blends well with the mocha. 

Honored Contributor

Over the years we tried a lot of different brands and flavors.  We keep going back to K-cup Starbucks Sumatra Dark Roast.

Respected Contributor

Costco's Pacific Bold....love.........

Kirkland Signature Pacific Bold K-cup

Contributor

[ Edited ]
Lacas Coffee. SOOO GOOD. You can order online. A little history of Lacas Coffee Company. Located in beautiful Pennsauken, New Jersey, Lacas Coffee is one of the nation's longest running independent coffee roasters. Since 1921 we have been selecting and importing only the highest quality new crop Arabica beans from family owned plantations throughout the world’s coffee growing regions. A small diner in my town, served this coffee. The best! Many customers at the diner came specifically for the coffee...NO KIDDING! TRUE.
Honored Contributor

We have a local roaster that's wonderful. You can smell the beans walking by. Their Ethiopian blend is the best. 

Respected Contributor

@poobear1 wrote:
Lacas Coffee. SOOO GOOD. You can order online. A little history of Lacas Coffee Company. Located in beautiful Pennsauken, New Jersey, Lacas Coffee is one of the nation's longest running independent coffee roasters. Since 1921 we have been selecting and importing only the highest quality new crop Arabica beans from family owned plantations throughout the world’s coffee growing regions. A small diner in my town, served this coffee. The best! Many customers at the diner came specifically for the coffee...NO KIDDING! TRUE.

Thank you for the recomendation.  WIll look them up.  I hope they have dark roast.  I prefer a dark oily bean.  Love supporting smaller roasters.