Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COFFEE?

[ Edited ]

@4kitties 

If you can't find it locally, Amazon sells it.  We do have it locally, but I have also purchased it from Amazon.  I hope you enjoy it!

Edited to add...we use a French Press.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I am not a big coffee drinker; didn't drink it until I retired 7 years ago, and can still take it or leave it.   I buy Maxwell House breakfast blend.   

My husband and daughters like STRONG coffee; what they make and drink looks like liquid coal.  My husband doesn't have a brand preference; he just makes it very strong.   Teacher daughter likes Folgers.  Trucker daughter uses Green Mountain k-cups here, along with a ground coffee she buys at truck stops.   

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @SurferWife .  We don't have Costco or Kirkland around here and I don't belong to Sam's Club - only me and my furbaby so I don't buy in bulk.  But I do monthly shopping on amazonsmile.  Most of my subscribe and save are cookies and kibble for Eddy, along with k-cups.  So I'll search for everyone's recommendations which all sound so good.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Thanks, @SurferWifeWe don't have Costco or Kirkland around here and I don't belong to Sam's Club - only me and my furbaby so I don't buy in bulk.  But I do monthly shopping on amazonsmile.  Most of my subscribe and save are cookies and kibble for Eddy, along with k-cups.  So I'll search for everyone's recommendations which all sound so good.

I think maybe you meant to respond to someone else's post.  I didn't mention Costco, Kirkland brand or Sam's club.  I recommended Goya coffe, that is found in most grocery stores & can be purchased on Amazon.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I never thought of Folgers, @RedTop !  That's the brand they used to provide us with at work!  I, too, have been retired for a while.

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Thanks, @SurferWifeWe don't have Costco or Kirkland around here and I don't belong to Sam's Club - only me and my furbaby so I don't buy in bulk.  But I do monthly shopping on amazonsmile.  Most of my subscribe and save are cookies and kibble for Eddy, along with k-cups.  So I'll search for everyone's recommendations which all sound so good.

I think maybe you meant to respond to someone else's post.  I didn't mention Costco, Kirkland brand or Sam's club.  I recommended Goya coffe, that is found in most grocery stores & can be purchased on Amazon.

Sorry, @SurferWife , I just meant I'd check out those brands too on amazonsmile.  Sorry  made it confusing.

Honored Contributor

Folgers French Roast...  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Valued Contributor

My two favorites are Kona Joe's and Peet's.  A friend of mine brought me Kona Joe's from a trip to Hawaii, and I loved it. However, I have tried most of those mentioned here, and I like them all.

Esteemed Contributor

None of them.  They all taste bad to me, LOL.  Hope you find one you like with the suggestions of others.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Regular Contributor

Re: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COFFEE?First

Smart and Final in California . First Street Brand    Kona and Colombian coffee and they have many other variety coffee flavors . I use them in my Kerig and have been very happy with my coffee  brands . The water you use and how often you clean your coffee maker makes a difference .