Trusted Contributor

Re: Vegetarian non- dairy Easter Meal Suggestions?

@Marp 

I think I am open to any ideas - sides or another main.  Trying to please everyone.  I want to make old family traditional German roladen but have hearty meal for all.  Late lunch.

If a bit earlier I would do brunch and have various quiches which worked out beautifully the last time.  Definitely love brunch for serving many needs.

I get flustered because of dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian needs in guests.  

Appreciate hearing ideas and suggestions.

Contributor

I'm a vegetarian too and am always looking for something different for holidays.  Last year I made an African peanut stew, which was delicious!   One year it was a veggie lasagne.  This year I found a recipe for a mushroom, cabbage, puff pastry pie.  Since it's best eaten the same day this will be a good option to try with a salad on the side.

https://polishhousewife.com/kulebiak-z-kapusta-i-grzybami-cabbage-mushroom-pie/

If you Google vegetarian main dishes, you'll find a lot of ideas also. 

Valued Contributor

This recipe is so delicious.   Just leave out the cheese.  Use fresh or frozen green beans and I use dry basil instead.  It's even better the next day.   We like it chilled.16026858-3145-42D1-8EB5-4A5EEE2867D3.jpeg8F6DB5CD-52A8-4119-ACB9-1B0232351933.jpeg