Respected Contributor

Re: Two recent additions to grocery shelf from Kraft Foods

I tried it- it was good on cold shrimp..kind of like  a Shrimp Louis- It was tasty on hot french fries and zucchini fries..

Nothing you couldnt make at home, obviously- probalby wouldnt buy again, but like the idea of having it mixed up and ready in the fridge- Might keep the container and refill it myself!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thousand Island used to be one of my favorite dressings, too Then I switched to Ranch.   Today, I prefer something less creamy on salads.

Meanwhile, I  just can't get over the label on the new product--MAYOCHUP.

Someone should have a talk with  the marketing folks who decided on that name.  LOL!!

Respected Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

Thousand Island used to be one of my favorite dressings, too Then I switched to Ranch.   Today, I prefer something less creamy on salads.

Meanwhile, I  just can't get get over the label on the new product--MAYOCHUP.

Someone should have a talk with  the marketing folks who decided on that name.  LOL!!

I agree- I think "Rosie Mayo" sounds much better!

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen these Kraft cooking sauces but have tried a few others---but alot of them contain huge amounts of salt and high fructose corn sugar---so I stop buying them-- the mayo and catsup combo--really? been using that combo for years to make thousand island and french/ russian dressing.