Highlighted
Contributor

Two ingredient ice cream cake

Does anyone have the recipe for Eric's two ingredient ice cream cake for the copper chef pan. I think it used a boxed cake mix. Thanks. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Two ingredient ice cream cake

https://www2.copperchefcookware.com/recipes/details/index/id/391/

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Trusted Contributor

This may be it...

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
1 pint ice cream, slightly melted
chocolate chips
rainbow sprinkles
icing of your choice
Directions:

Mix the flour and softened ice cream in a loaf pan until smooth.
Add in whatever extras you like and stir until evenly distributed.
Bake at 350 °F for 45 minutes.
Let cool, and top with your favorite flavor of icing.
Enjoy!
Seriously, how incredibly easy is that? And the best thing about it is that the possibilities are endless when it comes to flavor. Use chocolate ice cream for a devil’s-food-style cake, or coffee ice cream for a sweet breakfast bread.

This is a delicious, fail-proof dessert that friends and family are sure to love!

Let us know in the comments what flavor you’d like to try, and SHARE with all your friends!

Esteemed Contributor

@a10ecgirl wrote:

Does anyone have the recipe for Eric's two ingredient ice cream cake for the copper chef pan. I think it used a boxed cake mix. Thanks. 

@a10ecgirl ... I don't have the recipe but, he said he uses a cake mix from a box ( not plain flour) & a quart of melted ice cream .... I don't know if there are any other ingredients or the temperature to bake it ... also, I have no idea what size pan should be used??????

Honored Contributor

I once saw and made a recipe for a Tiramisu cake using coffee ice cream as one of the wet ingredients.

Tiramisu is my favorite dessert, so I was really looking forward to it.

It was awful and a waste of good ingredients, all but the one slice went in the garbage.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if this is how Eric made his but the recipe below should work. 

Melted Ice Cream Cake

"Wonderful way to use up ice cream that sits in your freezer and never gets eaten. Use any flavor cake mix and ice cream you like."

Ingredients

• cooking spray
  • 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
  • 2 cups melted ice cream
  • 1 (15.25 ounce) package cake mix
  • 3 eggs

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  2. Grease a fluted tube pan with cooking spray and dust with flour; shake out excess.
  3. Place melted ice cream, cake mix, and eggs in large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on low speed until combined, about 1 minute. Increase speed to medium-high and mix until smooth, about 2 minutes more. Pour into prepared pan.
  4. Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the deepest part of the cake comes out clean, about 45 minutes.