Regular Contributor

A few years ago a couple people made suggestions about cooking the turkey breast in a crock pot and I did it several times.  We loved it and was so easy.  For the life of me, I can't remember how I cooked it.....can't remember if it was just water or I added onion soup or anything else to it.  I know it wasn't anything like cranberries or many things.

Please send recipe if anyone has it!!  Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Turkey Breast in crock pot

Funny you should ask this.  I happened to catch the Trisah Yearwood cooking show about Thanksgiving.  She made a turkey in a crockpot.  She didn't add anything to the pot.  She basted the heck out of the bird though.  Search her recipes on the cooking channel and I'm sure you'll find it.  I must say, it looked really easy and good.

Respected Contributor

@shopqvcless 

Tried several times to post some recipes to you, but this website wouldn't permit it for some reason.

I posted some slow-cooker turkey recipes separately.

Hope one might work for you.

Regular Contributor

Thank you....I'll look them up!!! 

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Regular Contributor

Thanks!  However I made it a few years ago was VERY easy and good!!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shopqvcless 

Did you see the thread posted titled 

Crockpot Slow-Cooker Turkey Breast--3 versions?
There are 4 crockpot recipes posted here plus I posted one for pressure cooker. HTH
If you don't want to click the link look for the thread title above in the recipes forum.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Recipes/Crockpot-Slow-Cooker-Turkey-Breast-3-versions/m-p/5860772#M1274...

Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.....I did write a couple down for future.  I ended up getting a 10 lb turkey for $.04 cheaper (whole ting not per pound) than a 3 pound turkey breast.  Just threw it in bag then the oven......so good!!!!