Respected Contributor

Tried to go to Stowe Mercantile website......

The owner was on air with David. The store has been closed for 8 weeks. Their online site got 25 orders today, usually gets 15 a week, since the store is closed. David said to to the site and order. I did and the server is busy. I hope he gets lots of orders to help his business.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tried to go to Stowe Mercantile website......

You're correct - can't get through - jammed

Hope nice man gets some orders

Valued Contributor

I went in right away and could navigate somewhat. Then it jammed up. I'll wait a day or two and look again. Reminds me of the country store at the Cracker Barrel restaurant in my neighborhood, only bigger..

Respected Contributor

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

I went in right away and could navigate somewhat. Then it jammed up. I'll wait a day or two and look again. Reminds me of the country store at the Cracker Barrel restaurant in my neighborhood, only bigger..

I called Customer Service at QVC to let her know the site is down. She is going to report it to management.

Trusted Contributor

I got on this morning (Thursday) no problem but after putting a few things in my cart, I saw the cost of shipping I decided not to do it.  He seems like a very nice man and the store looks so cute but think I am going to keep my money local.

Honored Contributor

I don't know this store. It sounds like a lot of fun to look around. Is it regional?