Trusted Contributor

Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi

Does anyone have a way to “ dressup”. Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi? I have done it caprese style with grape tomatoes,fresh basil, mozzarella balls, and balsamic vinegar. I am looking for another easy way to prepare these.

FYI....I don’t follow theinstructions on the package. I defrost, then dump the gnocchi in a slightly oiled pan and don’t turn them for 4-5 minutes.  Then flip and repeat.  Much better than the ways listed on the package in my opinion.

Looking for suggestions on what I can add to my frying pan.  Thanks in advance.  I know there are some really creative cooks out there! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi

[ Edited ]

You got me curious, @2zbeach , and when I went to look up the ingredients of these gnocchi, Google presented me with the option of "Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi recipes," of which one option is a site called "justwow" (sorry, it's "purewow") that gives 18 different recipes.

I think I will be buying these gnocchi.  Thank you for making me aware they even exist!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

Try a stir fry  and create a sauce with ginger, red bell pepper, soy sauce, scallions, garlic, and a bit of red pepper flake if you want an extra kick. I would lightly stir fry the gnocchi or heat and reduce the sauce and pour over cooked gnocchi.

Regular Contributor

I discovered these little gems a couple of weeks ago and have been hooked!  I have just been putting them in a bowl with cherry tomatoes, onions, peppers, olive oil and seasoning and roasting in the oven.  It's great for me to take to work.  I just just reheat in the nuker for lunch.  There is also another frozen gnocchi that has blue cheese and some type of sauce packet.  I have not tried as I don't like blue cheese but a co-worker LOVES it.  I think it might be made with sweet potatoes, but not positive.

Super Contributor

I would toss them with a little pesto sauce, or marinara sauce, maybe add some meatballs......  make it a full Italian dinner....