Honored Contributor

Re: Trader Joe's Stuffing Muffins

@lovesrecess  - you're welcome - enjoy!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Where do you find the turkey gravy at TJ's?  

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

Where do you find the turkey gravy at TJ's?  

@Bridgegal  - I haven't purchased it, but I think its in the condiments/soup aisle

93173-turkey-gravy.jpg

There are things you really want to make from scratch at Thanksgiving, and then there are the “shortcut items.” Everyone’s list is different, and there’s really no wrong way to go about it. For us, a favorite place to include a ready-to-use option is in the gravy boat. Trader Joe’s Turkey Gravy offers an open-pour-heat option that travels from shelf to table in moments. Its savory, herby flavors are just what you want to drizzle over this holiday meal, and we guarantee no lumps. If you want to dress it up a bit, you can give it a quick stovetop spin and augment it with whatever you think is needed to make it more “homemade.” We’re selling each 17.6-ounce box for $1.49, while we can keep it in stock. It’s on our grocery shelves.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Thank you.  I"m going to get it this week before they run out of it.  

Honored Contributor

If you don't have a TJ's, I'm sure other stores have essentially the same items. I love stuffing muffins, great for leftovers too.