Honored Contributor

Trader Joe's Fall Fearless Flyer: Pumpkin Everything

[ Edited ]

Here's a link to the brand new Fearless Flyer.

It's pumpkin everywhere!  Check the left side for categories to explore.

http://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer

Respected Contributor

Re: Trader Joe's Fall Fearless Flyer: Pumpkin Everything

Sure wish we had a Trader Joe's!

Honored Contributor

Added these items to our weekly shopping list -

Organic Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark
Organic Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark

Some dogs are described as having a bark that’s worse than their bite. Trader Joe’s has a bark that’s really delicious to bite. Given the time of year, you can probably imagine this bark has something to do with pumpkin. Right you are! We promise, you’ve never tasted anything quite like Trader Joe’s Organic Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark.

Granola Bark is one of those things you may have heard of from a friend, who made it at home, or from a colleague who saw it on the internet. We found a supplier in Vermont who makes home-style bark in truly artisan fashion – fresh-from-the-farm ingredients, small-batch cooking, and careful consideration of how each component complements and impacts the whole. None of the ingredients in this Granola Bark are fillers. Every element adds something important to the finished product.

And that finished product is a marvel. The crunchy granola is made with oats, almonds, quinoa, cornflakes, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin purée, Vermont maple syrup, coconut oil, and pumpkin season spices. It’s pressed flat and baked, then generously spread with rich dark chocolate (66% cacao), and topped with maple-sea salt-seasoned pumpkin seeds. Once it’s cooled, the finishedOrganic Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark is broken by hand into pieces – some big, some small, no two exactly the same – packed and shipped to Trader Joe’s. This is a special treat you’ll find in our stores for as long as we can keep it in stock.

We’re selling each eight ounce package of Organic Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark for $3.99, a phenomenal value for a product with such an impressive pedigree! You’ll find it in our cereal section.

Pumpkin Rolls with Pumpkin Spice Icing
Pumpkin Rolls with Pumpkin Spice Icing

Picture a cinnamon roll. Warm and fresh from the oven, icing melting over the top, sticking to your fingers as you pull apart the moist, soft dough… Words to describe this sensation fail you, yet they’re on the tip of your tongue, along with the warm flavors of these tantalizing treats. Now, hold that image, and gradually replace the traditional cinnamon roll flavors with those of pumpkin pie. Got it?  Feeling it? Wanting it? Needing it? Come and get it.

Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Rolls with Pumpkin Spice Icing are back, just in time for Pumpkin Season 2016! The same supplier that makes our Cinnamon Rolls makes these Pumpkin Rolls exclusively for us. We brought them the idea, and then we tasted and re-tasted their efforts at making our idea a reality, until the flavors were exactly right. The dough begins as one quite similar to its cinnamon sibling, and then real pumpkin and seasonal spices – cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove – are added. The icing is an original, made with pumpkin purée and more of those warm, Pumpkin Season spices. Weekday breakfast? Sunday brunch? Afternoon snack? Yes, yes, and oh my goodness yes.

We’re selling Pumpkin Rolls with Pumpkin Spice Icing in the familiar “cylinder” packaging. Each 17.5 ounce “cylinder” of five rolls is $3.99, for as long as we can make Pumpkin Season last. You’ll find them in the refrigerated case, and you’ll find them only at your neighborhood Trader Joe’s.

Chocolate Mousse Pumpkins
Chocolate Mousse Pumpkins

We could almost stop with the name. Almost. But we’d miss the opportunity to tell you about these delightful little cakes that are being made exclusively for us (which means you’ll only find them in our bakery section). Each generous-yet-individual-serving-size confection begins with a moist chocolate cake. The cake is crowned with a light, airy chocolate mousse, then enrobed in Belgian chocolate. “But it’s orange, Trader Joe.” Well of course it’s orange. It’s shaped like a pumpkin, and pumpkins are... orange. It all makes sense now, right? Grab a fork and take a bite. It will all make sense. We promise.

We also promise a great value, and Trader Joe’s Chocolate Mousse Pumpkins  come through. Each five ounce package of sixPumpkins is $2.99.We could almost stop with the name. Almost. But we’d miss the opportunity to tell you about these delightful little cakes that are being made exclusively for us (which means you’ll only find them in our bakery section). Each generous-yet-individual-serving-size confection begins with a moist chocolate cake. The cake is crowned with a light, airy chocolate mousse, then enrobed in Belgian chocolate. “But it’s orange, Trader Joe.” Well of course it’s orange. It’s shaped like a pumpkin, and pumpkins are... orange. It all makes sense now, right? Grab a fork and take a bite. It will all make sense. We promise.

We also promise a great value, and Trader Joe’s Chocolate Mousse Pumpkins  come through. Each five ounce package of six Pumpkins is $2.99.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I can't wait to try the pumpkin rolls, too.

I'm also interested in the frosted pumpkin-chai loaf.

cake

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 or anyone, is the Kringle available???

Can't wait for Sunday pumpkin pastries/goodies + football. We're going to bring out our Halloween decor so the sugar rush will be a necessary 'fuel resource' Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Can't wait for Sunday pumpkin pastries/goodies + football. We're going to bring out our Halloween decor so the sugar rush will be a necessary 'fuel resource' Woman LOL

@Chi-town girl

Someone else on this board said their TJoe's had the pumpkin kringle, but we don't have them yet at ours.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl as you and I live close to where these are made I would be surprised if they are not already in stock . . . Kringle time!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I tried the Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark, and I thought it was good and will be buying it again. 

My TJs has had the Pumpkin Kringle for a couple of weeks but I didn't get any. 

Thisis my favorite time of the year at TJs, and I always come home with way more than I planned on getting.

Honored Contributor

It's my favorite time of the year at Trader Joe's too @Caligurll

Woman Happy