Honored Contributor

Re: Tonight's dinner menu consists of:

Tonight is Low Country Boil (fresh local shrimp, kielbasa, red potatoes and corn on the cob) all cooked together.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Chopped sirloin steak, rice, brown gravy, and green beans.   

Respected Contributor

IG

That is like the frogmore stew!

We have similar tastes

doxie
Respected Contributor

@jannabelle1 

We call a 3:00ish meal either "dunch" or "linner"..We have a lot of those.  

Honored Contributor

According to Big Daddy, we are having fish stick wraps!  He needs a night off from cooking.  He does all the cooking.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Maine lobster ravioli from Costco.  Boiled, tossed in a couple tablespoons of butter and then topped with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.  

Honored Contributor

Salmon, Parmesan noodles with sauteed mushrooms, & sauteed zucchini & squash with rosemary.  And I get to have the leftovers tomorrow.

@DiAnne that lobster ravioli sounds good.  Don't remember seeing that at my Costco.  Maybe it's a regional offering.  I know they do some of that.  I'm in The South.  When I was getting my salmon at Publix today I was drooling over the large scallops.  I LOVE scalllops but rarely get to eat them.  DH is not a big fan.  Same with breakfast for dinner.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

It may be regional.  It is in the refrigerated section.  I am in the Seattle area so I could not get much farther from Maine!