Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  We never made it to 80 - overcast and breezy. T'storms very early this morning.  Lightning, etc.  the whole show.  Maybe get more sun today.

Tootie, your Friendship Bread sounds delicious!  I remember Friendship Tea that went around a long time ago.  The kids always made it for their aunt and teachers.

Had two "guests" on the patio yesterday afternoon - Fernie and Jadah. They were nosing around acting like they lived there.  DD has little wooden birdhouses (made by a clients retired husband) along the window sill which were very appealing to them. Kind of like bowling with your nose.  I rewarded them with carrots and yellow squash.  My entertainment for the day.

Passing the coffee ~

J = jasmine rice

K is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... cookie, how cool that you had your visitors yesterday .... it's almost like you have your own petting zoo ...  Woman Very Happy

cookie and kittyfan, are you in experiencing any of the storms that are happening?? ... it doesn't like very nice!!

We will have a sunny 46 degree day ... yay!!

No plans today ... just the usual chores ...

Have a good day .... pouring and passing.

K ~ Ketchup

L ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Another chuckle to start the day.....Tootie's mention of a "petting zoo" at cookie's!  I would love to spend time there, cookie.  Something new everyday!

Nothing special today......grocery shopping....UBs.....such excitement, eh?    

Enjoy your day.....Happy Wednesday!

L ..... Lemon Juice

NEXT ..... M

Respected Contributor

The sun is shining, it's 50 degrees and I was able to get out for a walk earlier .... even got to see a few neighbors out and about .... another sure sign of Spring!!

Hope everyone is having a good afternoon ...

M ~ Mimosas .... what else??

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

I am glad you had a nice day there, Tootie, and got out for a walk.

Not so here.....cloudy, rain moving in and cold!!! It is in 40's but seems cold because it is damp!  

I did get my shopping done but that meant running to two stores.  I ran into a former neighbor so it was fun to see her again.  She took on a new full-time job and has been too busy to meet for lunch lately.  I strongly suggested she quit her job because it is interfering with our fun.....HA!  What's a friend for anyway!  Actually, she said her DH says same thing.

That is all of my unimportant news for the day.  😀 Bye for now.

N .... Noodles

NEXT .... O

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

walker, the grocery store must be the "meeting" place for old friends/neighbors ... that is where I usually run into someone ... how fun!! ... I laughed at your comment about her quitting her job so you could have lunch ...

I'll leave the night light on ....

See you in the morning ...

O ~ Olives

P ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Still chuckling at your comment walker.  Yes, she should quit her job to go to lunch with you - YOU ARE THE QUEEN!

Another warm day here.  It's been so nice - I wonder what's coming????  Any thoughts on BAT?  I am getting itchy for some more fun!

This describes my day to a "T".

Q I'm no quittter.png

Passing the coffee ~

P = Polenta

Q is next  

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

OMG......more laughs, cookie!  Crazy-funny picture of the cat!  I can join you on that one.....takes a long time to finish nothing...LOL!

And, glad I have the Q today......Q will be for Quack Quack....day for ducks here......lots of rain!  Robin heaven outside with all the worms washed up.  I need to find out.....how do the worms get from earth/ground to the driveways and sidewalks??  You would think they live in the cement.....hmmmm.....inquiring minds want to know.  I'll have to ask DH who has an answer for everything.

Better move on and let Tootie come in for coffee and chat too.

Happy Thursday!

Q ...... Queen needs umbrella today! 🌂🌧 or Quiche

NEXT ..... R

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ..... what gives QVC?? these boards are a royal pain .... tried and tried for an hour to get on and it kept telling me that qvc.com was unavailable!! ... gave me the phone number to order ... HUH?? I don't want to order ... I want to talk with my friends!! .... (sorry to rant so early in the morning)

cookie, your picture is so funny and made me forgot my (QVC's) problems ... and I am no quitter either!! Woman LOL

walker, let us know what your DH says about the worms ....

A cooler day in store for us ... high of 45 with rain this afternoon ... we have to think of a really good BAT this week .. it's April Fools Day on Saturday ... ideas??

Have a good day ... pouring (and spiking, it's been that kind of morning) and passing ...

R ~ Relish

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi there, Tootie, I understand your frustrations with QVC boards!!!  I was going through the same thing for a long time.  BUT, for whatever reason yesterday it was back to normal.....and hope it stays FIXED!!  Hang in there and don't smash the computer....hopefully, yours will be fixed soon too.  Why do they mess with us!!???  Arrrrggghhh!  I did get a chuckle out of your rant though.  Thought maybe you were waiting for me to log on and take the Q.

Saturday is April Fool's Day?  OH BOY......this will be fun..,,we can't get into trouble because we will just say "APRIL FOOLS!"

Queen and friends will get a pass....HA!  What can we do?  First, of course, MIMOSAS and good food.  We could set up a Mimosa Stand in front and use the sign cookie had....life is short.......

DH said the worms are drowning in the ground and looking for a spot to survive.🙄.....makes sense for my simple brain.  I'll have to Google them.

See you later......

S ...... Strawberry Shortcake

NEXT ..... T