Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Hi FHG!  Nice to see you and hope you had a good Holiday as well.  kittyfan, your 1/2 and 1/2 dressing sounds really good. Never thought to mix them.  I love sausage cornbread, etc stuffing, as does my SIL, but we are the only ones in our immediate family that do.  

Hopefully today will be one very long UB or at least a HLP. We will reach a high of 46 with a low (now) of 40. 

D = Dessert for breakfast!

E is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor
Good morning ladies. Thanks for the great time in SA. Love it lit up.

Oh I love sausage in my dressing also. I don't think I have had cranberries but that does sound good. We would get sage sausage from a place I. west. Great in dressing. Not sure if they are still there. You know progress squeezes out the mom and pop

E: eggs. Anyway you like them

F: next
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Great trip yesterday......fun, crazy, as always!  Cookie, sorry I did not hear you screaming in tree as I was doing my swan dive into river.   Maybe that is why I fell overboard.....watching the TnT display.....lost balance and whoops into water I went!

OK.....back home.....sun shining.....off to church and then start to get some Christmas decorations out.....lights outside while weather is nice.   And, take time for UB!

Have a nice Sunday!

E........Eggs for breakfast!

NEXT.....F

Honored Contributor

Hi kittyfan!   Did not see you come in....guess we both have eggs on our mind for breakfast!   Or.......maybe.....

F..........French Toast

NEXT.......G

Respected Contributor

Good morning .... oh cookie, I did hear screaming but thought it must have been some "crazy" person trying to get attention Woman Surprised ... we were so busy trying to reel walker in from the river we really weren't paying full attention to everyone .... but in the end, everyone was rescued and we continued on with our fun .... FHG, good to see you ... stop in and stay for a while ...

Went to early Mass, breakfast and then shopped for our Giving Tree gifts ... DH was off on Friday so we got our outdoor lights/decorations up then .... kittyfan, we had a great time .... thanks for making reservations!!

Have a good Sunday ....

G ~ Gravy

H ~ NEXT

Super Contributor

Good morning!! Sorry I have been m.i.a. lately...these days have been flying for me. I'm trying to get all ready for Christmas so I can enjoy it and not be crazy just before....crazy now though!

Chilly 30 now.

Have a great day!

H- Hot Cakes, a large stack

I is next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ I agree bigkat - the days are flying by way too fast!  I think it's age related.  remember when you were a kid, it took forever to get to Christmas?  

Follow up scan for my last vein procedure this morning, then errands. UB'ed all day yesterday witha fire in the fireplace - oh the smell and atmosphere.  

More coffee then time to walk.  Have a great day ~

I = I'll take some of your hot cakes, bigkat!

J is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Super Contributor

Cookie, you are right, time did seem to go slow then.

Hope your scan goes well!

J-Java...big mug, I'll fill your mug too cookie as I pass you some hotcakes.

K is up

Respected Contributor

Good morning .... Hi bigkat!! good to see you ... this time of year is crazy, but don't forget to sit down and take a break for yourself .... cookie, I used to get so mad at my FIL when he would tell me (in my younger days..lol) that as you get older the days fly by .... he was absolutely right!! ... good luck with your scan this morning ... walker, how did the outside decorating go?? ...

Have a good Cyber Monday .... a few errands this morning and then my usual "catch up" Monday ....

J ~ Jelly/Jam .... on those hotcakes ....

K ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Oh, Hi again bigkat ....

K ~ Knife ... to cut the hotcakes

L ~ NEXT