Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, yay! you got the day right 😉 ... don't study the days of the week too hard ... put some kind of a cute jingle/song to it and you will never forget them 😂 (LG sings a cute little song about the months of the year) ... we didn't end up going to the parade, it had stopped raining but the skies were still pretty dark and they were calling for more rain ... we didn't want to get down there and have it start raining again ... it finally cleared up later in the afternoon so we did go to DS's for a cook out ... the kids had a blast playing in the yard ...

kittyfan, yes, the devastation from the the tornadoes is terrible and heartbreaking to see ... we've been pretty windy here lately and I can only imagine the winds from a tornado ... yikes!!

walker, oh wow!! the sirens went off ... scary!! ... glad you and DH are ok ... how do you know when all is clear?

We will have a windy and cool 63 degree day with a chance of thunderstorms ... our hanging pots have been down more than they have been up this year!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Z ~ Zucchini

A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Frinds!  ☕️🌤️🇺🇸

A cheery Tuesday morning to all!  You are on track today, cookie!  All A-OK....and good test for us too.  First thought I have in morning...What day is this? 😁

Tootie, I had to laugh when you said your hanging pots are down more than they are up....😆....same here!  At least the birds have not nested in any yet...ha!  Maybe I have them confused..😂...make up your mind...up or down!!🤣

Sorry to hear about more tornadoes but glad you are ok, cookie and kittyfan.  Tootie, I usually take my phone with me when I head to the basement during a warning.  Then I watch apps to update me....OR....I wait for DH to give the all-clear because he usually stays upstairs to watch storm...🙄..crazy man!

kittyfan, does SO have a library?  Maybe you could start one..??  They had one at QM's place.  Great way for residents to share books.  Suggest that to DB...he will have it done!

Errands for me this morning so guess I will move along.  Have a nice day everyone....stay well...see you later.

A ..... Apricots

NEXT .... B 

Just saw on news...tornado warning in TX area!  BE SAFE!

What do you do....no basement to run to....closet? 🥴

Honored Contributor

Hi friends.....kittyfan and cookie....hope your areas are ok from the TX storms.  Thinking of you when I saw reports on news.

Busy day....got errands done....and called my dermatologist's office today about a couple of facial spots I was concerned about.  I had just been in there in early  April.  As luck would have it, there had been a cancellation today.  So I went in....two spots...Doctor feels one spot is not a concern but did biopsy....second spot pre-cancerous...did a nitro-zap (freezing).,..in and out...quickest appointment!  Hopefully, no surprises from test. 🤞   Years of sun damage..😬.

End of day...dinner done....winding down....I feel like a Facebook person that reports by the minute on life...HA!

Night all.....hope you all have restful evening....hope all ok in TX!

B ..... Bread

NEXT .... C

Respected Contributor

Good evening

This morning Jake was out so I scooped up blankets and beds to wash.  Jake started whining and I remembered I had not put the dog stairs back  No bed and no stairs!

He was happy to see the bed and blankets return.

Brother called he was on his way to store.  Asked about the weather.  I told him it was gotten dark and windy and then nothing.  While we talked it sounded like hail.  Said he had to go.

He said his DW was thinking of a different vehicle.  She doesnt like driving his vehicle.  He told her he didnt want to drive Ms, Daisy, I told him he was already driving Ms. Daisy!!  He laughed and said she tells him how to drive.  I love it when I can make him laugh!!

He told me the more he is around me and talking almost daily are thoughts are mingled.  He is very in tune with my likes and dislikes.

Coffee pot ready

C:  cinnamon

D:  next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ It is Wonderful Wednesday -                                        excluding the weather

Tired of ths crazy weather - today we will be cooler again- - 85 with showers, T storms and some wind.  Another day to stay put.  I am tired and its affecting my brain!  

kittyfan, laughing about Ms. Daisy.😃😃😄 I have ben called that when I had no use of my car.  The G'kids took Ms. Daisy to her appointments. Glad Jake is happy with things back in order.   

Hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day.  So thankful for those who fought for us.  SIL did grill some chicken  last night - YUM!  Went to bed early and woke up at midnight!  Actually went back to sleep until 2:20 so I got up anyway.  I was going to stay in bed longer, but old memories and routines won!  Early up makes it easier to get all the documenting and paperwork done so I can UB it all afternoon😊.I have reached the age when my train of thought has left the station without me!   

Shout out to walker and Tootie ~ ✨📣☕🥂🌷

Have a good day!  Passing the coffee ~

D - Denver Omelet

E - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, you were up super early ... I couldn't sleep last night so went downstairs, but was heading back up at the time you got up!! ... enjoy your UB's ... I laughed at your "train of thought left the station without me" ... never heard that before but it's a good one!!

kittyfan, lol about driving Miss Daisy ... pretty soon DB and you will be finishing each othes sentences 😉 ... it's nice that you get along so well!

walker, that's great that you were able to get into your dermatologist so fast ... I hope you get good news from your visit ...

We're going to have another ho hum day ... thunderstorms, wind and only 65 degrees ... I'm tired of not being able to get outside ... yes, there's stuff to be done inside (always is, it's neverending!) but I like to be able to get out.

Yesterday, we had three squirrels frolicking in the yard ... one decided to come onto the patio and tried to dig in one of the hanging pots (that was once again down because of the wind) ... DH went out after it and it ran onto the fence, turned around and just stared at DH ... when DH came back in, the darn squirrel came back 😂 ... repeat ... repeat ... finally, it seemed that Mr. Squirrel had had enough entertainment and ran to the back of the yard, up the telephone pole and across the wires ... 😂😂😂 I thought it was quite comical ... DH did not! the squirrel had dug out the plant in the past and DH was not having it this time!

So see walker, that's my Facebook for yesterday 😁😂😂

E ~ Everything Bagel

F ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🌤️🇺🇸

Rain, rain go away....storms too!  We have had a lot of rain lately.  I wonder if this means dry summer.  Oh well....you know ....we'll weather the weather....😆....Will we really??

Hope everyone gets some sunshine today! 😎 We are all getting too soggy!

Happy Wednesday....thanks for the morning chuckles here....picturing Jake starring at bed, kittyfan, like...hey, what's up with this? ....cookie's train of thought left station without her...😂...been there! ..... and, squirrels at Tootie's house...not comical to your DH! 😂 Another thing in common....my DH same about squirrels here!  I also think it is funny...DH always grumbles...THEY ARE NOT CUTE!    We do all need to live on SCC Court! 😂 

Sleep problems...ugh!  The nights become too long.  I must have known you were up, cookie and Tootie.  I woke up about 2:30-3:00....took awhile to get back to sleep..could have had coffee then...😂.  UBs for all today....we can blame the weather!  🤷‍♀️

No other news here .... or my brain missed the train...🤣.

Have a good day .... keep laughing!

F .... Fun with Friends! 👍 or Fudgesicles! 👍😋

NEXT .... G 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  It's Wandering Wednesday!

Tootie, I think Squirrels are cute but carry disease.  How fun to watch them frolicking in your yard.  They sure can create some havoc.  They get into attics and anything else that ffis their tiny little body.  Hope they didn't massacre  your potted plant. Watch out for DH - The Squrrel Police!!  

walker, hope the rain has gone at your house.  We will be cooler - 89 - with some rain showers possible.  Thankful for no predicted Tornados.  Would never want to be involved with one - I'll take Earthquakes any day!  Hope your Derm biopsy turns out well.  Glad you were able to get in for an appointment and a quick Nitro zap.  No surprises please!🤞🤞

Shout out to kittyfan ~ ☕🥂🌺 Hope the stairs and bed situation is no longer. 🛌🐕

Have a good day!  Passing the coffee ~

G - Green Beans  or   Grab one of thse Fudgesicles YUM 

H -  next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... choo, choo 🚂 there goes your train cookie! today is Thursday!! 😂

I like to watch the squirrels running around the yard too, but like you said they can be very destructive ... at least they won't be able to get to the plants with The Squirrel Police 😂 around ... 😉

walker, can you imagine us all living on SCC Court ... we would have the best manicured lawns and no squirrels!! 😂😂

Shout out to kittyfan ... 👋

I hope everyone was able to get a good nights sleep ... I tossed and turned a lot but didn't get up ... more UB's today!

We are at 49 right now and our high will be 65! but at least no rain is predicted until Monday ... 😎

H ~ Ham and eggs ... anyone??

I ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☀️😎🇺🇸

......😂😂😂.....Happy Thursday.....laughing at 🚂🚂...and Squirrel Police too....our SCC Court....lawns and squirrel free!  😂😂😂  I have a perfect court near me too....5 homes..only need 4 but will keep 5th for visitors....turn it into the SCC B&B...ha!  

Better get my 🚂 on track here.....bright sunshine this morning but chilly...46 now but warming up.  I was tempted to turn on heat.  NO RAIN! 👏 

Ham and Eggs sounds good, Tootie!  I do that with leftover ham or buy a package of cubed ham to put in scrambled eggs.....might have to get some for my weekend eggs.

All for now......hope you all have a nice ☀️ day!  Life is short...stick with SCC....smiles, laughter and great friendship...👍👏😍.  

I ..... Iodized Salt 

NEXT .... J