Respected Contributor
I love salmon. Hope ot was delicious!!!

My sleep patterns have been even more wonky. Falling asleep early. Of course wide awake after a few hour.

Had one of those days today. First stop pharmacy drive through. Long line. Finally my turn gave her my debit card. I rarely use but had gotten a new one and did the validation. Declined!!!! What. It was 16 something. Another card. Got my meds. Off to tax office. Pulled up to see a long line yep an hour on line. Was able to take care of business. My phone blowing up with fraud alerts.
Decided to head home. Needed a UB after that. It was HOT today.

Just spent an hour on hold with fraud dept. Do they have one person! I had already taken care of it. I normally use one CC for purchases. Pay off at billing. Just grabbed that one.

Coffee pot ready

A: asparagus

B: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, you sure had your share of problems!  Glad you were able to take a UB.  Fraud is everywhere!  I get many suspicious emails and never click on them.  Delete or click on spam.  What a pain!  Long lines and waiting in them seem to be the new normal.  Hope your sleep improves.  I know that feeling of falling asleep early and waking up after a few hours😒  Good thing Tootie invented UB's.

Tootie, I read that the smoke could sit over New York for a long time without wind. I also think that rain would help.  I hope it just goes away and you can open your windows.

Glad you enjoyed your $almon walker. Babbling Queen?  That may call for another crown😲😄

No plans today - another hot one - 96 with some thunderstorms this morning (heard some around 3:30am) and rain this afternoon.  Thankful there's no smoke and if we get some good rain I will send it up North. 

Passing the coffee ~

B - Butter    is better   

C next   

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, what a day you had!! ... and that waiting time is ridiculous but glad you got things taken care of ...

OK, the rest of my post just disappeared ... I'll start over 😠

cookie, I guess this is going to be a smokey summer for us ... some days good, others not ... the weatherman said today will be a poor air quality day (better then it's been) especially for people who have lung issues ... I don't, but don't think I want to sit outside and breathe in that air ... they say that there are tiny particles floating within that smoke ... not sure if it still smells like a fire because I haven't been out ... I can't imagine what it is like living closer to those fires.

walker, how did the salmon turn out??

Yesterday the radio station I listen to went off the air ... for good!! apparently, it was sold and a new station was taking over (not my kind of music) ... my first thought was, what about my Christmas Music?? 😁😂 ... they started playing it November 1st ... 🤞 I can find a station that does that ... (oh, what problems I have ... 🙄😂)

That's all for now ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

C ~ Cream Cheese

D ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☀️

Happy Saturday!  Another, nice, sunny day here...glad it is not as hot as TX.  

Laughing about your Christmas music, Tootie!  Too bad about losing your radio station.  You might have to start singing to yourself...😂.  The gremlins struck you too...takes turns with all of us...😠.  Agree about being close to fires in Canada....wow...you would not be able to get outside at all!  Back to wearing masks anyway!

kittyfan, one thing after another for you...sorry, but glad you could check in with us.  I fall asleep at night and frequently wake up after two hours feeling like I have slept all night!  Usually I get back to sleep but restless sleep is annoying.

cookie, too hot to cook there but, hopefully, your SIL is firing the grill up.  And, poor animals...ugh...maybe resting in shade?

$almon was very good....fixed it a different way for a change in foil packet (oven)...some would say I ruined a good piece of salmon with toppings....ha...good to me.  Served with rice so had sauce....DH loves "fish and fries" but if I cook...I choose...haha.

Bye for now.......have a nice day...keep your sunny side up! ☀️☀️☀️ 😁...

D ..... Diced Tomatoes

NEXT .... E 

Respected Contributor
Good evening. Quiet day in my neighborhood got text I have another script. I don't know why they can't get them together. Another trip to wait in line. Weekend hours are shorter.

Heard thunder rumbles last night. Don't think I had rain.

Everyone have a good evening.

Coffee pot ready.

E: egg salad

F: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, I am with you on the one at a time scripts.  I usually wait for the others unless it becomes too late and they pull it back.  What a pain.  I learned to use the drive through  at 8am when they open and usually don't have a wait. I also heard rumbles butt don't think there was any rain. Hope not because we are supposed to be 101 today🥵🙁

walker, you brought back a memory for me with "if I cook, I choose"😂.  My ex usually would eat anything put in front of him or starve!😁 

Tootie, how are you faring withall the smoke?  I keep seeing pictures and it doesn't look any bettter to me.  I feel so sorry for everyone that is affected.  Sorry about losing your Christmas music. New station new music I guess.😥😣

Another dull do nothing day.  Yesterday we all just laid around and watched TV and/or read.  Nice but gets old fast.  Probably will have a repeat today.  Way too hot to go outside.  Jada, one of our horses came in the back yard and she was so shiny - gorgeous chesttnut red horse.  Asked SIL if he oiled her - his reply was "sweat"😄 Even under the trees it's hot!  

Passing the coffee ~

F - French bread    good with egg salad sandwiches  - thanks kittyfan😊

G next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, I hope you don't have to wait too long for your next script ... how are you doing after your procedure?

cookie, yikes! 101??!! 🥵 we actually saw some blue skies yesterday for a little while but it is back to being hazy again. I heard that these fires can burn all spring/summer long 😲 so depending on the wind direction, we can have hazy/smoke issues back and forth all summer ... I went out on the patio yesterday and the chairs had a layer of debris/soot on them (not real bad but enough that you wouldn't want to sit on them) so DH hosed them off ... I'm going to check them later on and this will tell me if that "stuff" is still floating around ... try to stay cool!! and enjoy those horses ... Jada sounds like a beauty ...

walker, glad you enjoyed your salmon ... I laughed at your comment about "if I cook, I choose!" 😁

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

G ~ Greek Olives

H ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☂️

Happy Sunday!  Cloudy with light rain here...much cooler too.  Everything is so dry.....light rain is not enough.  But, 101 for TX?  😵‍💫🥵  Inside day for sure!  I chuckled about shiny Jada, cookie....make it "sweaty" Jada.  

Re....cooking...cookie, same here...DH will eat anything or starve....haha!  Or, go make a sandwich! 😂

kittyfan, more frustrations....and heat too!  Get out, get back....rest...extra time for reading these days?

Tootie, not the news you want to hear about fires, wind, etc, continuing for awhile...ugh!  This amazes me how these fires affect so many miles away!  Hope you get to enjoy blue skies, patio and biking again....plus, get LG and LS outside when they come over.

I think it will be a quiet Sunday here too.  Have a good one everyone!  Bye for now.

H ..... Ham (diced in scrambled eggs today)

NEXT ....I 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Had a little trouble this morning - no internet!??  I attempted to send Tootie an email from my phone, but who knows if she got it.  Oh well - it's fixed now.  I did the old unplug and plug back in with the modem/router stuff and it worked!!!😊  Hope it lasts.  The city has sent out tree trimmers and I wonder if they hit the internet wires?  Oh well , trees are cut/trimmed and maybe no more interuptions. 

Tootie, hope your deck chairs have no more debris on them.  About time for some clean, fresh air.  Hope the fires do not burn all Spring and Summer.  I sure respect and acknowledge the brave firefighters and feel for them.  A new meaning for a "Hot Job"😕

walker, hope you got enugh rain to make a difference in your dry weather.  We will be 97+ with chances of a shower or thunderstorm.  Think I'll send them up your way😊

kittyfan, hope you we able to get some good sleep. Everything else can buzz off and let you rest!😴

Passing the coffee ~

I - Ice cream, Ice cream, we all scream for ice cream 🍦🍨

J next

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... yes cookie, I did get your message this morning ... glad you were able to fix the issue and now we know who to call when we have our own problems here 😉😂

Shout out to walker and kittyfan ... 👋👋

We'll have a rainy 68 degree day ... hopefully, it will cut down the smoke haze ... since we haven't been able to get outside, we started a major clean out/organization of our basement ... lots of "stuff" going out ...

Oh!! I found a new radio station that will play my Christmas Music ... the station picked up where my old one left off!! and said "yes, we will be your Christmas Music station." 😃🎄🎶 (the little things ...) 😉😁

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

J ~ Jelly/Jam

K ~ NEXT