Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... yikes June 1st?? you're right cookie, where has the time gone?? but we do have fun with SCC 😁 ... we will be 91 today 🥵

cookie, glad you have had no issues after your procedure ... go for your meds early (if you can) so you don't have to go out in theheat ... consider yourself lucky that you don't have those helicopters ... one bad thing is they get in the gutters and if you don't get them cleaned out they will clog it up ... same thing with all the leaves the trees will eventually drop.

walker, hope things went ok with getting the estimate of your damamge ...

kittyfan, you're right, especially if it was an office you called, those messages should be checked ... I see you were having trouble sleeping again ... I wish you could wave WandaWand and get some sleep ...

We put the sprinkler out yesterday ... LG had a grand time, LS not so much ... she took one look at it, ran away and cried 😂 ... (DS/DIL could not believe that she cried because she loves running through it at home) ... she was in rare form after her nap ... she cried even if we looked at her. I finally got her to stand and at least get her hands wet ... next time we will use a different sprinkler (walker, does your DH have a collection of sprinklers?) and she if she likes it better.

A day of UB's for me ... my body doesn't bounce back like it used too ... 😁

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

N ~ Napkins

O ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☀️🇺🇸

Happy THURSDAY!  Welcome June! 🌼 Summertime!  🍔🌭Summertime! ⛱️ Yesterday was last day of school here.  As I started out for my walk the elementary bus arrived with two neighborhood children.  They jumped off bus so happy.  I started to sing..Summertime, Summertime...have a fun Summertime!  Moms not as happy...haha.

Tootie, sorry LS did not like your sprinkler...next time DS brings kids over tell him to bring his sprinkler...ha!!  I think DH has gone through different ones but now just uses the oldest....well made....one....oldie but goodie made when there was such a thing as quality in products!  Just a simple flip-flop one but covers good area.  Needless to say, DH is stressed about no rain for his lawn!! 🤣 Up goes our water bill. 

Speaking of bills, visit to auto body shop went better than expected.  With cost of everything rising, I thought this would be over $5,000.  Surprise....about $2,000.  We will drop it off in couple of weeks.  

Yesterday was so warm we turned on A/C for first time.  I quickly turned it off this morning but think it might be going back on....near 90 again today...🥵.  I do not like house closed up....oh well.

Stay cool everyone...as best possible....get out early, cookie....and kittyfan, sure hope you can get past the insomnia problem.  

Tootie, I laughed when you said your body doesn't bounce back like it used to do....HA...understand that one! 😂 Harder to bounce back in the heat too!

Well.....bouncing 🙄 out of here....have a nice day!  See you later....watch out for falling helicopters...🤣...so true about gutters, Tootie...another thing that bothers DH...think we are ready for rest home....🤣🤣.

O .... Orange juice ....for ??...🍹🥂...😁

NEXT .... P 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... so hot here today (we made it up to 90) that I didn't really do much of anything ... (even though we put our air conditioners on ... 😂) I did get the laundry done!

walker, glad that your estimate was a lot lower than you thought ... even though it's something that you weren't planning on (accidents happen) ... I bet that was a nice surprise ... laughed about your DH and his dry lawn ... my DH decided that he was going to water sparingly this year ... but after the kids had the sprinkler going he decided to get out his bigger sprinkler and away he went ... can't wait to see what our water bill is going to be ... 😏

cookie and kittyfan I hope that you were able to stay cool.

Have a good night ... see you tomorrow.

P ~ Pretty Pink Punch ... spiked, of course!!

Q ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Tootie and walker, laughing about the body not bouncing back😂😂 Neither does mine - oh it bounces but does not come back😄  Heat does make everything harder to do.  We will be 90+ again today.  Too hot to do anything outside, let alone bounce.  

walker, loved that you sang Summertime, Summertime to the kids on the bus.  Love that song!  Too bad mom wasn't happy.  Glad your auto body bill was lower than expected.  Still $$$ but can be fixed.  Hope your DH's lawn is getting wetter - get out the old sprinker!    

Manicure and Pedicure this morning.  Hardest part is selecting a color.  Nails are easy, I choose the same one every time.  thinking about changing, but don't think that will happen.  Creature of habit?  

Our Play Date horses are originally from AZ but live in kittyfan's area and  the barn and horse area is being remodeled - that is why we enjoying them.  They drive up from there 2+ times a day to care for and ride them.  A long drive!!  

Have a nice cool day!

Passing the coffee ~

Q - 's Quiche

R next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, good luck with your color change 😁 ... yes, we are all creatures of habit ... glad that you are enjoying the horses ... it sounds like they may be there a little while ...

Shout out to walker and kittyfan ... 👋👋

Yesterday was so darn hot ... today we'll be 83 and hopefully it doesn't feel as warm ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

R ~ Rest and Relaxation on a hot day or Relish

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☀️🇺🇸

Happy FRIDAY!  I'm more confused that normal...yesterday was our usual garbage day but because of holiday Monday, today is pick-up...Friday, Friday, today is Friday!

Can't mix up Saturday being next as my Three Amigos have their 8th grade graduation in morning.  Then we will all do lunch together at their house.  After that we are going out to their lake house until Tuesday.  Go, Granny, Go!  Busy prep day today....laundry, food for lake, etc.

Guess I should put my running shoes on...😁...🏃‍♀️.

cookie, my problem too picking a nail color....so many color choices.  I always pick the same color for my fingernails....light but I do change my toes.  The horse people should pick up kittyfan and bring her for a visit! Ha!

Then you could both ride horses...🤣🤣🤣.

More heat coming your way, Tootie.  Suppose to be 90 here today and tomorrow....more A/C...thankful for it.  I thought of you with LG and LS last night.  Before I went to bed, I was channel surfing and saw the Q...Summer Show with Shawn and Rick.  They showed a super bubble blower thing....looked like fun for kids...think it sold out.

Better get going....hope you all have a nice day...see you later.  Stay cool....take Tootie's R....or run through a sprinkler...😂.

S ..... Salt 

NEXT .... T 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... well I finally did it!! ... I boxed up my Christmas Village pieces and accessories and donated to the Goodwill ... I had some other Christmas odds and ends too! ... maybe they'll sell at their Christmas in July ... 6 big boxes out!! ... I felt a little sad about it but I have pictures to remember how it was when I decorated with them ... someone else will be very happy!! and now I have more room to move things around in the basement 😁

walker, Congratulations to the Three Amigos ... enjoy all the celebrations ... I laughed at your comment about the horse people picking up kittyfan to go horse back riding with cookie ... giddy up ..

Hope everyone is staying cool ... see you later.

T ~ Tomatoes

U ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi friends!  Just had my "UB" but stopping by for message.   Tootie, good for you to donate those items.  You are right....someone will enjoy them.  Now you can collect something else...🤣.   

Busy day doing laundry and cooking some things for weekend.  Better get back at it while I still have energy..haha!  

I'll check in early tomorrow and then off until Tuesday.

U .... UB time over!  

NEXT .... V

Valued Contributor

Wow, Tootie, a great donation to the Goodwill.  I am envious of the space you now have for more collections.  

walker, I also am laughing about the horse people bringing kittyfan up so we can ride the horses.  I will just enjoy them. give them carrots, stroke their neck and love on their noses - so soft.  I haven't been on a horse for years! 

Congratulations🎇✨🎆🎈🎈🎈 to the three Amigos!   Have a wonderful lunch and a great time att the Lake.  Sounds like a good place for an extended royal UB.

Stay cool ladies 🥂🥂🥂🧊🧊

V - Very good Mimosas by Tootie  sounds great about now

W next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Back again...winding down from the day....good thing I had my running shoes on....buzzzzzy!  Looking forward to tomorrow and weekend.  Thank you so much Tootie and cookie with congrats to boys.  These guys are a miracle....true blessings from above..I know I will feel weepy at their graduation and this is just 8th grade!  

Hope we hear from kittyfan and all is ok with her.  Enjoy the horses, cookie.  I haven't been on a horse in years either.  Fun though!  SCC should try it...😂.

See you in the morning.

W ..... Waffle Iron

NEXT .... X