Valued Contributor

Tootie ~  WOW!🎇🎇 an Earthquake - in your area???  I read that it was in Buffalo and a 3.8 which is pretty small - didn't feel them much when I lived in CA. (they were considered as aftershocks)  Scary for people who haven't had the pleasure of them 😮. Take care and stay inside - under a table if you can.  Be safe!

R - Raisin bread french toast

S next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Hello again ... yeah this quake felt just an explosion happening somewhere ... but it was very quick!! it didn't learn very long at all ... a few seconds ... I'm wondering if it was an aftermath of the earthquake in Turkey ... 🤷‍♀️

See you later ...

S ~ Soup and Sandwich

T ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi there.....the earth is moving!  Earthquake in Turkey-Syria was bad!  Maybe the fault line affected you, Tootie.  Has this ever happened in your area before?  Unnerving, eh?  Especially when your area is not prone to these like other places out west.  I know there have been mini-quakes in the Midwest.

We had a fun breakfast out today.  This time I had Eggs Benedict instead of Omelette so I don't have that stuffed feeling.  Back to Cheerios tomorrow.

Weather is balmy..ha!  I'll walk in a little while. Bye for now.

T ..... Tomato Juice

NEXT ..... U! 🤔...hmmmm...

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... walker, it sounds like you had another good breakfast and I hope you were able to get your walk in ... I do remember we had a couple smaller earthquakes many years back ... it's very unnerving and I don't like it ...

DS called today and asked if DH and I would be interested in watching the kids for a couple of days at the end of February ... they are going to NYC to see Phantom of the Opera ... apparently they are retiring it and it is one of their favorites ... we said that we would 😳 ... although I don't know what we are in for ... 😂😂😂

Have a good night ... see you tomorrow ... I'll take the

U ~ UB's ... hope everyone enjoyed at least one today 😁 and

V ~ VELVEETA ... (couldn't resist)

W ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~

Tootie, first of all - great letters yesterday!!!  How lucky your DS get to see The Phantom in NYC!  It is my favorite of all time!  I have only seen 5 live performances, but there's always time for more.  Especially love the music .  You and DH should have a very interesting, if not fun time with the littles. Toys and fun all over the place😃

Glad you enjoyed your Eggs benedict yesterday walker.  Hope you got in a nice walk and the weathe was nice.  I will join you with Cheerios this morning - love them every morning (usually with a big scoop of peanut butter - YUM!.😋  

Lazy days around here. This whole storm situation sure messed up with what's left of my pea brain - I don't even know what day is what without my phone🤣 Changed the sheets this morning since I was awake and up at 3am.  Now to do the laundry - procrastinated yesterday😒

Shout out to kittyfan 🌼📢

Passing the coffee ~  

W - White vinegar, Wine, chocolate and... WHITE VELVEETA!

X next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, great W! ... wow, you were up early again and even got your chores started ... I'm with you on not knowing what day it is ... lately, I have to really stop and think what day it is.

Shout out to walker and kittyfan ... 👋👋

We'll have a mild 47 degree day with some rain this afternoon ... this winter weather has certainly taken us on a rollercoaster ride ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

X ~ Xtra large cup of coffee

Y ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🌥

I had trouble logging in here today....slllloooow!  Either the system or my IPad🤔....took me few times...oh well, here I be..🐝...but I better be quick....might go POOF!

Happy Tuesday!  Oh...happy days taking care of LG and LS, Tootie!  REST UP NOW! 😂  Might have to call DD in for relief...haha.  Seriously, you will have a good time but be so happy to see parents return too! 😁  Will they come to your house or you go there?  Easier for me being in my own house but I know for kids easier to be in their own home.  

👋👋 to early-early bird cookie and kittyfan too!  I have my "crowning" this morning so better have my Cheerios and go.  See you later!!  (I popped in again to change my ☀️ to 🌥....no bright sun here...yet.....bye again.)

Y .... Yellow Pepper

NEXT .... Z 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... walker, I hope your "crowning" went well ... I think I'm going to have LG/LS here ... at least to start out with (I agree, it will be much easier if they are here) ... if it doesn't work out, then we'll go to their house ... I really don't anticipate a problem 🤞 ... but, you never know.

We had a mild day until it started raining and hailing this afternoon ... 😏

Have a good night ..

Z ~ Zucchini

A ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Oh my rain and hail.

Oh grands duty. I know you will love it but will be happy to see mom and dad come home!!!

Walker: of tge crown event. Worst pain is in the wallet!.

Cookie: you are definitely an early bird.

Well yesterday I had a dead battery. Another victim of the cold weather. Had ro call for service Oh joy!!

Coffee pot ready for Ms early bird.

A: apple fritters

B: next
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~

Hope your crowning went well and you were treated like the Queen. you are!   Hide your wallet!!!

Tootie, we are supposed to be 57 today, so no sun to share😕  Hope you are staying warm - your temp is our low today. I saw the Velveeta commercial again, where the lady is riding a lawn mower with a fancy glass full of Velveeta and thought of you🤣  Still laughing at that one.

kittyfan, hope you got your battery fixed and able to go.  Stay warm and out of the rain.  

Rained yesterday but I did get the laundry done -  gold star for me🌟     The back 40 had water puddles all over and it looked like ice.  Didn't venture out there but the dogs did!  More rain predicted for today and another day of automatic procrastination - going out to get some glasses will be put off again.  There's always Friday after my manicure/pedicure.

Passing the coffee ~

B - Butter    Irish Kerrygold of course  - good on apple fritters🥰

C next