Honored Contributor

You are funny, cookie!  Let the mimosas flow....have a crown...have a cookie.....wheeee....freee.....oh wait....mimosas $20 for small...$25 medium....$50 grande!

HA!  Reminds me of the time years ago I had a garage sale with two other friends......it was a Saturday so we decided to have fun with spirits!  One gal brought spirits and other brought doughnuts.....had a terrible sale day....at end we were in hole....😂!  Spent more on drinks and doughnuts than we made!!  

No news from me....Tootie get those running shoes on for fair tomorrow....oh, wait, DS can chase LG, eh?  Stick by the stroller with LS.  Have fun!

kittyfan, was this day off or more TS adventures?

Bye for now.....

G ..... Garlic

NEXT .... H 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... plans have changed ... we are not going to the Fair tomorrow ... the weather now is supposed to be in the high 80's with high humidity ... the Fair doesn't open until 11am (not sure why as we were hoping to get there early) ... but DIL doesn't want to have the kids out in that afternoon heat (and I wouldn't like it either) ... AND the Bills are playing their pre-season game at home tomorrow at 1pm ... the Fair is a hop, skip and a jump away from the stadium ... traffic congestion would be bad ... so, we're planning on choosing a much cooler day next year ... Sunday is the last day for the Fair and rain is expected!! ... our next venture now (if the weather cooperates .. no rain) is the Zoo ... we're going to attempt that on Wednesday ...

walker, I laughed at your garage sale story ... I think you and your friends were so "happy" that you gave the stuff away!!

cookie, that's funny about buying a mimosa and cookie and get a free crown ... with SCC at the wheel, that may turn into what walker did with her garage sale ... lose money!! you know we would have to sample all the flavors of the mimosas!!

kittyfan, I hope you had a good day ..

See you in the morning ...

H ~ Ham

I ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Oh TS woes. We were really short staffed. But we muddled through. Beverly is our clothing maven. I deferyo her knowledge. Well she is working on ba c k. Nosy Posy comes flying back with a pair of jeans. Why were they marked $7. I am sure they were high end expensive which we charge more for. Well beverly said to keep price. She exited muttering it was too much. Really you have been there only a handful of times since Covid. Beverly is there a lot.

I got caught in rain coming home. I dislike driving in rain. Got home in a lull. Had yo wait for another break.

I understand about the fair snd traffic.

Coffee pot ready

I: iceberg lettuce

J: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Oh the woes of the TS.  kittyfan, you  definately are a Queen Busy Bee ♛!  Some people just don't appreciate another's knowledge and experrience.  Well, NP will no doubt find something else to complain about.  

Sorry the weather didn't permit a visit to the fair Tootie.  I wouldn't go either - humidity is not condusive to fun.  Combinned with stadium traffic - a big NO!  A trip to the zoo sounds like fun.  

walker, I laughed at your garage sale fun🤣 Good fun but no profit 😒 I will take a lesson from your Highness and enjoy Crowning Glories here on this board only😃😋  Tootie in charge of Mimosas, me with cookies, kittyfan with entertainment and of course, our Queen in charge of us😊

We had a beautiful day yesterday - not hot - 95 - and beautiful sunshine.  Today will be a repeat.  I am going to try to clean and re organize my small closet today.  Key word:  try😊 Hard to do without help 🐈😺

Passing the coffee ~

J - Jalapeno Poppers

K - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... I think NP will eventually learn that she is there to help and not run the show ... I'm sure there will be someone who will pay $7 for a pair of jeans ... not a bad price at all!

cookie, glad you had a nice day yesterday ... maybe your Fall weather has arrived ... 😁😂 ... I like your plan for Crowing Glories ... I better get my thinking cap on ... 😉 Good luck in "trying" to organize today ...

Shout out to walker ... 👋

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

K ~ Special K Cereal

L ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏....☔️

I can hear thunder in area and we did have rain overnight.  I guess it will continue through today.  I wondered how your weather was going to be, Tootie.  Sorry you had to change plans but zoo is always fun!   And, Fair will return!

kittyfan, glad you got through the day although short-staffed at TS.  I agree on the price of $7 for jeans!  If it is a good brand and good condition...bargain!  Nosy-Posy doesn't get out much. 

Rainy day here would be a good day for closet organizing too, cookie.  I will "think" about it also..ha!  Good luck there!  Yesterday I considered doing it...walked into closet and walked out....not in mood!  I also find if I don't start a project in morning it won't get done.  

Happy Saturday to all!  Enjoy your day....rain or shine! 😊

L ..... Lasagna Noodles

NEXT .... M 

Honored Contributor

Hi there.....how has your day been?  cookie, get closet work done?  Not me.  Again, not in mood....no sunshine to be motivated....ha...my excuse anyway...mañana...mañana.  I did go for a walk in between bouts of rain here.

We have been having a problem with our TV...no big deal so I let it go...just inconvenience....the "guide" doesn't show any programming like I used to look at.  I called provider and....of course....got a call center in Philippines! (I always ask).....background was noisy so it was hard to hear.  Definite communications problems and I was impatient.  Finally I just said "send out a technician"...geeeez....another long wait!  So aggravating.  I told her it was not her fault but the provider...terrible customer service!!  I know I am not alone.  Then she started talking about a service fee to come out.  That's when I blew...HA!  I said I pay enough to this company and they can come out..I am NOT paying any fee.  Joy, Joy....Tues they come...🤞.  I was not nice.  Later a supervisor called me back.  I probably gave the first gal a nervous breakdown! 🤣  I have a lot of patience but not with these big companies!

Hey...sun is out here.....hope you had a good day without aggravation! Ha!  I need my medicine..😆🍷.

M ..... Milk Chocolate 😋

NEXT .... N 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... oh boy walker, I don't blame you for being mad ... most of the time it is so hard to understand those that are trying to "help" you ... I'm surprised that they couldn't at least try to help you over the phone ... sometimes (depending on the problem) our provider is able to fix the issue over the phone ... of course it's DH that they are talking to ... Good luck with them on Tuesday ... I wonder if the supervisor told the technican that will come to your house to treat you with kid gloves 😉😂 ... gulp down those meds!!

cookie and kittyfan, hope you had a stress free day!

We did have a hot and humid day ... I'm really glad we didn't go to the Fair ... but even though we had sunshine I had no motivation to do anything ... hahaha!! a lazy, hazy day!!

Have a good night ...

N ~ Noodles

O ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Good evening. Another short staffed day. NP walked in on too many conversations I ns and had to know what was going on. I relieved her for lunch so I had a respiiteO

O: olives

P: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker, I did not get my closet done or even started!.😏😊 Even Molly wasn't interested.  I can do it a little at a time since it is small and easily done. Like Tootie, I spent the day doing nothing - lack of motivation - good excuse Tootie😄  DD and SIL went to a Rodeo thing and I had the house to myself. Even the dogs were good!

I have experienced trying to talk to CS with people from another country and it is enervating!  The company thinks they are saving $$$ by hiring out????  How about the extra service they have to do when they have to get a person in the US????  I will not pay a fee for their problems either!!!  Rant over.  Glad that the manager called you back. I guess they didn't know just who you are or couldn't see your 

kittyfan, glad you got a reprieve from NP.  She sounds like such a pain.  Hope you enjoyed your lunch.  How is the Cafe doing?  Enjoy a nice day with our cooler temp  89.  Nice day yesterday.  

Passing the coffee ~   or G'Ma's Meds, Mimosas or both😊

P - Peaches   

Q is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.