Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... hope everyone had a good day ... we went for a bike ride this morning ... it was nice and cool when we left but as we continued on our ride, it got hotter and hotter and super windy ... ugh!! it's very hard to pedal into the wind ... but, we made it!! ... the humidity kicked in this afternoon too! ... I did a load of wash and UB'd it in the A/C ...

I hope everyone was able to stay cool ... great M walker, I love jelly doughnuts!!

Have a good night ...

N ~ 'nother box of those jelly doughnuts!! and a big pitcher of Mimosas to go with them ...

O ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Hi ladies ~

Glad you got in a bike ride Tootie -even though it got hot and windy.  Humidity?!!!  Welcome to Texas weather😃 We are still at 101 right now.  Way too hot.  Even Molly has slowed down a little.  She took a long cat UB this afternoon and I joined her😊  

SIL is grilling burgers for tonight's dinner. Last night he did Ribeyes - YUMMM! We also enjoyed some great Artichokes.  Double YUM!! 

walker, I am still thinking about Jelly Donuts - it's been way too long since I've had one😒  Mimosas sound good about now with the above mentioned of course 😁-  hummm

O - Oranges for our Mimosas

P - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Sounds like a good day north and south except for heat!   Tootie, isn't it nice since DH retired you can do things during daytime if you want?  Sorry heat kicked in though...🥵.

HEAT 🥵does not end for our friends cookie and kittyfan.  I could not take it....day after day....no breaks!  Today was warm and humid here.....stayed inside catching up....some chores always wait for you.

Glad that your Grillmaster SIL has been cooking up some good meals there, cookie.  Grill and 100 degree heat???  He is a GEM!!

Better go before I bump with kittyfan.  Have a good evening and restful night.

P ... Pitcher for Mimosas....😁

Q .... Quart of Milk......such a hard letter, eh? Glad I 

could think of something!  🤣

NEXT ... R 

Respected Contributor
Good evening.

How nice you got a bike ride.

Cookie; my dogs have been UBing also. Yum on hamburgers and ripeness

Walked
walker :

yes when hubby is retired schedules change.

Had to get gas. I let it get low S I was rushing to TS. Ulldd up to.pump .got out. Took off gas cap. Pump off.pulled to another. Off. Finally drove Flund and got my gas.

Home for a UB. Tommorrow first pt apt no idea what to expect. Fortunately realized I has date wrong. Did receive my remindr.

Coffee pot ready

R: radishes

S: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Another hot day here - what else is new???  I really do not like how it makes me feel weird and so tired.  Heat is just hotter in Texas I guess 🥵😫  AC, fans and my Kindle are life-savers!

kittyfan, always fun getting gas😄  Unfortunately, it is a necessity. Cheaper on certain days though.

Great Q walker!  Yes, chores are always waiting for you😄 Let 'em wait!!!  We are supposed to only use heavy electricity in the early AM or later PM to save the power grid that is almost at the top. Changes in routines.  

Tootie, just a couple of days until the big Party! .🎉🎀🎂  I'll bet LS is excited!  Get ready Grammie!

Stay safe and cool ~🧊🥂🧊

Passing the coffee ~

S - Strawberries

T - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, I can only imagine what the heat feels like in Texas ... we've had 90 degree weather and that was bad enough ... thank goodness for the A/C ... LS party is planned for outside so we're hoping for no rain (but it is in the forecast) 🤞, otherwise we move inside ...

kittyfan, good luck with your PT ... maybe they'll have you run an obstacle course 😁

walker, oh yeah, since DH retired we can do things on our own schedule ... he painted our shed a couple weeks back ... usually he would have to wait for a rain-free weekend to start something like that but he was able to get out early in the mornings (shade coverage at that time of day) stop when it was too sunny and continue on the next day ... he is enjoying his retirement!!

We'll have an 81 degree day with a chance of rain ... lately our weatherman has been way off target but it is gray and gloomy here right now ... We're going over to see LS 🎂 (and LG) this afternoon ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

T ~ Tablecloth

U ~ NEXT ... hmmm??

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏....☀️....🎂

Happy Thursday!  And, Happy Birthday to LS!  Celebrate the day....enjoy the special moments!  Party on...🥳....hope you have good weather Saturday. 🤞

Think I am going to venture out for haircut today...trying that new gal again.  I need a "lift"...ha!  Humidity zaps hair quickly and mine is on short side.

Nothing new with me so I will move on for now....need to put thinking cap on for next letter.....

U ..... Upside Down Cake...Pineapple..😋 ...whew...tough

letter.....and now.....

NEXT ..... V! 

Respected Contributor
Happy BD!!!

Got my water bill today. Almost back to normal. A tad higher than normal but way less.

Went to PT. To come back twice next week. Not sure how long. Next week pt twice and hand doctor. My dance card is filling u. Next week I have TS.

I went to getmil. Grass was crunchy we are desperate or rain.

Walker: oh a hair cur.

Cookie:
Respected Contributor
Not sure what happened.

I got home from my apt. UB time.

I think I switched was wtrmelon day. In

Respected Contributor
Arghv:vailla.
W: next